Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Enjoy Petersen

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    uzi said:

Gladstone said:

Pete, make the playoffs once, get our asses totally kicked

Washington is the only team in 2016 that scored on Bama on their opening drive.

We had the pieces, but a fucktard OC.
    Peterman is your oc
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I'm not a Cristoballer, opposed the hire and those swag surfing idiots who think coaching searches are a democracy, but people forget that Mario coached at the highest classification in America in a football state. He earned a PH.D from Saban U and we expect his football edumarcation to yield results on the field. He needs to prove by year 2 that's he's the next Kirby Smart, not the next Mike Riley, or things will get ugly quickly for him.

come on obk, lipo until he proves it
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm not a Cristoballer, opposed the hire and those swag surfing idiots who think coaching searches are a democracy, but people forget that Mario coached at the highest classification in America in a football state. He earned a PH.D from Saban U and we expect his football edumarcation to yield results on the field. He needs to prove by year 2 that's he's the next Kirby Smart, not the next Mike Riley, or things will get ugly quickly for him.

By ugly do you mean the players will get to vote in a new coach?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sources said:

If USC would have went that route instead of letting Pat Haden decide we'd all be fucked.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Holy fuck. At this point, I don't even know what to say. I mean, even after Helfrich tanked their program, that epic Alamo bowl meltdown against TCU, 70-21, the realization that their Chip Kelly/Mariotta golden years are over, Taggart dumping them after one season, having to hire a nobody assistant to appease the players and salvage a recruiting class, then getting butt fucked by post-Petersen Boise State these Quooks still won't accept that UW is better than them. It's sad really. I'm beginning to seriously get concerned what they might do to themselves when it finally sinks in. I wonder how many more UW victories over Oregon in a row it will take before they snap?

I’m willing to wait as long as it takes to find out
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    uzi said:

Gladstone said:

UW scored on the second drive.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

uzi said:

Gladstone said:

UW scored on the second drive.
    #weareawewonthefirsthalfofthefirstquarterschool
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Duck fans “ our almost national championship was better than your almost national championship”.

Our playoff trophy is better than your almost playoff trophy.
    ^
    Play the game that never happened and get back to me.
    edited July 2018
    haie said:

^

Win a Natty and get back to me.
    Key word "win." But in order to #WinSomething, you need to get to the big game first. You know, the game UW has yet to play in their 128 year football history.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

^

Key word "win." But in order to #WinSomething, you need to get to the big game first. You know, the game UW has yet to play in their 128 year football history.
    Interesting take. How could UW play in the big game 128 years when according to you it has only been in play a fraction of tbose years?

haie said:

^

Interesting take. How could UW play in the big game 128 years when according to you it has only been in play a fraction of tbose years?
    Sort the semantics out with a lawyer. Creepycoug maybe? 128 year football resume. No title game appearance. Facts are facts.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

haie said:

^

Sort the semantics out with a lawyer. Creepycoug maybe? 128 year football resume. No title game appearance. Facts are facts.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    uzi said:

Gladstone said:

Super!!!!!!!!!!!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

If USC would have went gone that route instead of letting Pat Haden decide we'd all be fucked.
    We need to work on grammar at HCH. Jimminy. And you guysm worry about immigrants and the Engrish.