Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

No one is calling for open borders or to abolish ICE

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Squirt said:

“No one is calling to abolish ICE” - HondoFS earlier today.

Read this shirt and tell me “no one” supports open borders. Then figure out who this is..

He just means the post 1846-boarders.

Maybe,but he isn’t being very clear about it. Also, I support giving California to Mexico in some sort of appeasement deal. Only a racists would oppose such an action. Mexico and it’s people are awesome. Everyone says so.
    I have a neighbor who is Mexican and he is the nicest person on this entire planet. Frustrating when people group a couple bad apples and apply it to an entire group of people.
    What do the rest of the white trash in the neighborhood think about your Mexican neighbor?
    He cuts a nice lawn but he's pretty hard to understand
    Oscar? The attorney / lawn care guy?

That guy was awesome.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Squirt said:

Read this shirt and tell me “no one” supports open borders. Then figure out who this is..

Maybe,but he isn’t being very clear about it. Also, I support giving California to Mexico in some sort of appeasement deal. Only a racists would oppose such an action. Mexico and it’s people are awesome. Everyone says so.
    I have a neighbor who is Mexican and he is the nicest person on this entire planet. Frustrating when people group a couple bad apples and apply it to an entire group of people.
    Hardest working person you know?

Also, my pitbull wouldn’t hurt a fly. Here is a picture of him in a tutu laying by a baby.
    I know where there is a nice active volcano!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The border thing is so fucking dumb because it's probably affected 0 percent of the people here.

So it's this silly morality game of should we enforce laws or not?

And it all takes away from the one issue we can agree with which is how dumb the fucking beaurocracy of immigration laws is and needs to be fixed.

But the more we argue about it the less incentive every politician has to get off their punk ass and actually make a decent law.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

The border thing is so fucking dumb because it's probably affected 0 percent of the people here.

And it all takes away from the one issue we can agree with which is how dumb the fucking beaurocracy of immigration laws is and needs to be fixed.

But the more we argue about it the less incentive every politician has to get off their punk ass and actually make a decent law.

Great points. I agree wholeheartedly.

You do know the senate has passed bipartisan immigration reform. Most recently in 2013. It would have passed the House (with less than 50% gop approval) and Obama would have signed but house gop leadership wouldn’t allow a vote. It’s why current law is fucked up and unenforceable. You are aware of that?
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Great points. I agree wholeheartedly.

You do know the senate has passed bipartisan immigration reform. Most recently in 2013. It would have passed the House (with less than 50% gop approval) and Obama would have signed but house gop leadership wouldn’t allow a vote. It’s why current law is fucked up and unenforceable. You are aware of that?
    Nope. Don't care. Not my job.

The gop is so fucking backwards it's insane.

So it falls on the Dems to be reasonable and pass something.

Yet they are apparently cool with just losing everything and not getting shit done too.

Guess who benefits?

All the jokers in office.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Squirt said:

What do the rest of the white trash in the neighborhood think about your Mexican neighbor?
    He cuts a nice lawn but he's pretty hard to understand
    Oscar? The attorney / lawn care guy?

That guy was awesome.
    @OscarZetaAcosta
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    As much as I give @CirrhosisDawg shit I generally agree.

When the fuck did I become the arbiter of the common man good?

I'm the most elitist fuck here.

I'm good looking, successful, have a good family and hate poor people. Especially white trash.

Also happen to like california. The good parts at least. But there are many.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Squirt said:

Hate him and it’s SAD!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

Squirt said:

Do you hug Muslims too?
    Its Friday. What better day for a self sacrifice Hondo.
    Long, long overdue.

Right @DerekJohnson??
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Squirt said:

Do you hug Muslims too?
    Its Friday. What better day for a self sacrifice Hondo.
    Long, long overdue.

Right @DerekJohnson??
    photo giphy 1_zpsapntxcqd.gif
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2019

It's honestly incredible that the Dems keep losing so bad.

How is there not some devious old rich guy in charge of the whole thing that just says fuck you all here is a game plan on how we win.

Show a chart of what most Americans want and just support those things.

Instead it's like they all get together and come to a consensus of "okay we're gonna lose, but we're gonna lose with EMPATHY!!"

There are devious old rich guys in charge. They pay the Dems to lose.

The chart of things Americans want is Medicare for all, free college, raising minimum wage and getting money out of politics.

This is how it works. Support things the majority of Americans want and your the fringe lunatic left. Come up with something brand new that doesn’t poll well because most things don’t look well initially and it’s “ZOMG WE FUCKING GOT YOU SJWS LOOK AT HOW INSANE YOU ARE”.

Abolish ICE will gain support as people learn about it. Like how gay marriage and legalizing marijuana were once unpopular but when people heard the arguments they came around. Then it will just be another thing the right pretends is a fringe idea. The difference is the lunatic far left fringe is now voting for people who actually have the stomach to stand up at the beginning and support good ideas instead of waiting until the majority of Americans support it and then “evolving”. It’s called leadership.
    Americans want the border secure, the end of sanctuary cities, and a wall to according to polls

Support that and you're a racist

Life is hard man
    That does actually make you a racist, faggot, or haven't you been paying attention?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes idiots want to abolish ice. Where do you see anything about open borders?

Some fringe groups out here might consider borders unenforced to be open. Crazy, I know.
    The president also criticized German Prime Minister Angela Merkel and other European leaders for their countries' immigration laws.

"I think it's been bad for Europe. I know Europe very well and it's been tough," he said of immigration. "We've seen some terror attacks. I just think it's changing the culture and is very negative for Europe and Germany -- I have a great relationship with Angela Merkel, but it's hurt Germany and other parts of Europe.

He went on to lash out at immigration laws back home, too.

"We have very bad immigration laws," Trump said about American immigration policy. "We're doing very well considering the fact that we don't have immigration laws."
    Anyone want to take a stab at Hondo’s logical fallacy here? I’m going with red herring.

Maybe you would like to talk about the bill that would abolish ICE that “No one” wants to do? I was wondering if you’re stupid or a liar, but I settled on abundance.
    What is your point? Fucktarded Democrats have a bill to abolish ice. That like 8 people will vote for. And Republicans want to waste their time making a political point rather than spending the time doing something actually good for the country. And you wonder why Congress approval rating is low.
    So you admit that there are Democrats, in Congress, who want to abolish ice.

Always nice when someone admits they were wrong.
    When have I said there aren't Democrats that want to abolish ICE?
    I’m sorry, I didn’t realize “noone” meant someone.
    Link?
    We read it
    Where? Use the search function.
    Hi.

But back to the original topic... “no one wants to abolish ICE”. - Hondo, 7/13/2018

Where does what you posted say that? I clearly said some Democrats want to abolish ICE. You can read that on their websites. (And I've said it's a fucktarded platform) But when you do, you can also read that abolishing ICE doesn't mean open borders. Just like I said in what you quoted.

Are you trolling or just that dumb?
    “You can’t find a Democrat in Congress who wants open borders”

Did you say that or not? You did. Shut the fuck up youfucking flip flopping lying piece of shit
    Abolish ICE doesn't mean open borders. But nice work on finding a dude in Congress that wore a t-shirt.
    So not “no one”. Good to know.

Fun fact, I’m for open borders ..,,

Ah, so you are for open borders. Then why did you lie about it multiple times?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Some fringe groups out here might consider borders unenforced to be open. Crazy, I know.
    The president also criticized German Prime Minister Angela Merkel and other European leaders for their countries' immigration laws.

"I think it's been bad for Europe. I know Europe very well and it's been tough," he said of immigration. "We've seen some terror attacks. I just think it's changing the culture and is very negative for Europe and Germany -- I have a great relationship with Angela Merkel, but it's hurt Germany and other parts of Europe.

"We have very bad immigration laws," Trump said about American immigration policy. "We're doing very well considering the fact that we don't have immigration laws."
    Anyone want to take a stab at Hondo’s logical fallacy here? I’m going with red herring.

Maybe you would like to talk about the bill that would abolish ICE that “No one” wants to do? I was wondering if you’re stupid or a liar, but I settled on abundance.
    What is your point? Fucktarded Democrats have a bill to abolish ice. That like 8 people will vote for. And Republicans want to waste their time making a political point rather than spending the time doing something actually good for the country. And you wonder why Congress approval rating is low.

Link?
    We read it
    Hi.

But back to the original topic... “no one wants to abolish ICE”. - Hondo, 7/13/2018

Where does what you posted say that? I clearly said some Democrats want to abolish ICE. You can read that on their websites. (And I've said it's a fucktarded platform) But when you do, you can also read that abolishing ICE doesn't mean open borders. Just like I said in what you quoted.

Did you say that or not? You did. Shut the fuck up youfucking flip flopping lying piece of shit
    Abolish ICE doesn't mean open borders. But nice work on finding a dude in Congress that wore a t-shirt.

Find my lie. Asswipe. It doesn’t exist. I’ve been clear and consistent on it for years. You’re too stupid to understand. The fact it makes you so angry and frothing the mouth is funny though.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Link?
    We read it
    Hi.

Find my lie. Asswipe. It doesn’t exist. I’ve been clear and consistent on it for years. You’re too stupid to understand. The fact it makes you so angry and frothing the mouth is funny though.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Link?
    We read it
    Hi.

I quoted your denial in the other thread. Lying piece of shit.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's honestly incredible that the Dems keep losing so bad.

How is there not some devious old rich guy in charge of the whole thing that just says fuck you all here is a game plan on how we win.

Show a chart of what most Americans want and just support those things.

Instead it's like they all get together and come to a consensus of "okay we're gonna lose, but we're gonna lose with EMPATHY!!"

There are devious old rich guys in charge. They pay the Dems to lose.

The chart of things Americans want is Medicare for all, free college, raising minimum wage and getting money out of politics.

This is how it works. Support things the majority of Americans want and your the fringe lunatic left. Come up with something brand new that doesn’t poll well because most things don’t look well initially and it’s “ZOMG WE FUCKING GOT YOU SJWS LOOK AT HOW INSANE YOU ARE”.

Abolish ICE will gain support as people learn about it. Like how gay marriage and legalizing marijuana were once unpopular but when people heard the arguments they came around. Then it will just be another thing the right pretends is a fringe idea. The difference is the lunatic far left fringe is now voting for people who actually have the stomach to stand up at the beginning and support good ideas instead of waiting until the majority of Americans support it and then “evolving”. It’s called leadership.
    Americans want the border secure, the end of sanctuary cities, and a wall to according to polls

Support that and you're a racist

Life is hard man
    That does actually make you a racist, faggot, or haven't you been paying attention?

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Link?
    We read it
    Hi.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Link?
    We read it
    Hi.

I quoted your denial in the other thread. Lying piece of shit.
    You’re one dumb piece of shit.
  • Options
    Racist Bannon, I'll ask you the same question I asked Hondo. Do you prefer that your own race be the majority in America (like most self-interested people of every race do) or are you going to continue to pretend, like the rest of the mob, that you're above that sort of self interest? It's ok to admit it, I don't think it makes you racist, even though you clearly do. Because, you know, preferring one race to be in the majority over another is exactly the same as calling for a 'white nation,' or believing that all other races are inferior.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I really dont care. We're mutts and we're stronger for it

I care that Americans love America

America first regardless of color
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I really dont care. We're mutts and we're stronger for it

I care that Americans love America