Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The strange and mysterious death of Notre Dame football

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
As alert readers know, I do believe in recruiting elite athletes to be an elite program and keep and eye on this bored because it is important. But more important to me is winning. And beating out Notre Dame the last three times head to head for top recruits makes me smile.

I am a long suffering DAWG fan when it comes to Notre Dame. 95 giving the game away at Husky Stadium, 96 getting crushed at the fabled Jesus Chavez Stadium. As an aside on a trip to the 95 game at tOSU we spent the night at South Bend and toured the campus and to this day I have no idea why anyone thinks it is cool. As a kid I watched ND replays with Linzy Nelson and Dee Punt Formation. The first live game I watch on TV was ND v Northwestern in Ara Parmisian's first year. 1964 I think with John Huarte, does not rhyme with Heisman, at QB. I listened to USC's legendary 1962 upset on Mutual radio.

They had my respect even though I rooted against them. I went for Michigan State in the 10-10 tie. Finally Miami came along and Ara was in the booth crying like a bitch as Jimmy Johnson hung 59 on his lame ass in an epic payback for years of abuse.

But I digress

Even in the best of times with St James those fucks would come into Seattle and take our recruits a trend that continued under Lambo.

No more! Another piece of evidence that Peterman could become the greatest coach here since Dobie if he stays 20 years.

We need to get these fucks back on the schedule. RIP Domers and FUCK OFF

Comments

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Race has done it again!!!!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Race you free tonight?
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    RealRhino said:

The lambo game was the worst of all of them by far. Ftg. He ruined my pre pubescent days with all those shitty losses and wasted some bad ass tailbacks.

Knew how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like nobody's business.
    Notre dame. Oregon 3 times Arizona at home even though that husky team sucked. And the tie vs usc. Ftg
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Who did we? steal from Notre Dame?
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2018

The lambo game was the worst of all of them by far. Ftg. He ruined my pre pubescent days with all those shitty losses and wasted some bad ass tailbacks.

Lambright was actually a worse head coach than Sarkisian.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

As alert readers know, I do believe in recruiting elite athletes to be an elite program and keep and eye on this bored because it is important. But more important to me is winning. And beating out Notre Dame the last three times head to head for top recruits makes me smile.

I am a long suffering DAWG fan when it comes to Notre Dame. 95 giving the game away at Husky Stadium, 96 getting crushed at the fabled Jesus Chavez Stadium. As an aside on a trip to the 95 game at tOSU we spent the night at South Bend and toured the campus and to this day I have no idea why anyone thinks it is cool. As a kid I watched ND replays with Linzy Nelson and Dee Punt Formation. The first live game I watch on TV was ND v Northwestern in Ara Parmisian's first year. 1964 I think with John Huarte, does not rhyme with Heisman, at QB. I listened to USC's legendary 1962 upset on Mutual radio.

They had my respect even though I rooted against them. I went for Michigan State in the 10-10 tie. Finally Miami came along and Ara was in the booth crying like a bitch as Jimmy Johnson hung 59 on his lame ass in an epic payback for years of abuse.

But I digress

Even in the best of times with St James those fucks would come into Seattle and take our recruits a trend that continued under Lambo.

No more! Another piece of evidence that Peterman could become the greatest coach here since Dobie if he stays 20 years.

We need to get these fucks back on the schedule. RIP Domers and FUCK OFF

@AF9705 true!!!!???
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam