Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jacob Bandes, 4* 2019 DT, Pittsburg (HS), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    This one has a few twists and turns left. More to come.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    it’s just preparing us for our move to the ACC West in a few years
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    imo, we need this guy ... we need a disruptor like a danny shelton type (he's even more athletic imo).

Not as heavy but more disruptive. Even at his high school weight. Socha and Bandes = awesomeness

same with ika and hopefully tuitele.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Lol Clemson really feeling themselves right now. This kids mom wants him at UW and he's a high academic kid who's going to play school. He'll be a Dawg.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol Clemson really feeling themselves right now. This kids mom wants him at UW and he's a high academic kid who's going to play school. He'll be a Dawg.

Thanks Ruth!!!
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,974
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Thanks Ruth. Keep Working those phones.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

You're welcome guys. Be sure to subscribe soon. I've got some stuff coming out soon you won't want to miss. ;)

I've never paid for this kind of shit because I don't hate money but might consider it if I can get one of those pay for 1 and get 15 months free deals.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Baseman said:

This one has a few twists and turns left. More to come.

Bump
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Shame on us for not noticing this:

His dad is named CAMILO, from the bay area...

Forget Clemson, Illinois is a fucking lock
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    RealRhino said:

Real question? Are there dicks out there on twitter who DON"T respect a kid's decision and immediately start tweeting at them with harassing shit?

I mean, being honest, I often DON'T respect a kid's decision, because they are kids and they often do dumb shit for dumb reasons. I don't have to respect that. They are kids being SOLD by professional salesmen. Some get hoodwinked. No respect. But I'm certainly not going to fucking tweet that to the kid.

Yes
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    RealRhino said:

Real question? Are there dicks out there on twitter who DON"T respect a kid's decision and immediately start tweeting at them with harassing shit?

I mean, being honest, I often DON'T respect a kid's decision, because they are kids and they often do dumb shit for dumb reasons. I don't have to respect that. They are kids being SOLD by professional salesmen. Some get hoodwinked. No respect. But I'm certainly not going to fucking tweet that to the kid.

I don't even know why you axe me dat question
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

RealRhino said:

I don't even know why you axe me dat question
    Give*
  • Options

StrongArm and me have been discussing some crazy stuff in the chat. Things are really getting heated up. Hard to say anything right now but we will let you in on it soon. Ground breaking stuff, the ride is just starting.

Go ahead and call me a tard monkey, but what the fuck chat room are you talking about? I see this "chat" mentioned all the time and I'm pretty sure it's a dumbass HH meme, but if it's real, invite me, garm darmmit. I can party.
    There's always room for one more!