Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jacob Bandes, 4* 2019 DT, Pittsburg (HS), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Plus he’ll be at the Polynesian Bowel with other commits and targets where they will all bond and throw up dubs like Tuli last year.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Getting this kid and Tui in the same class would give me wood for about a month. Throw in Buelow and my dick will explode.
    Founders Club

The dream would be Ika and Tui but any 2 between Ika/Tui/Bandes would be fan fucking tastic

Pretty much where I am at. Any combo that gets 2 of those 3 and Malloe is doing some serious Bruce Wayne deep dicking.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

The dream would be Ika and Tui but any 2 between Ika/Tui/Bandes would be fan fucking tastic

Pretty much where I am at. Any combo that gets 2 of those 3 and Malloe is doing some serious Bruce Wayne deep dicking.
    I still want wright, be nice to gets some blacks on the DL
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Well the 2020 West coast D-line class looks like absolute dog shit so might as well try to take as many quality D-lineman as possible this class and starve out the rest of the conference. Tuitele, Wright, Ika, Bandes, and Ngalu. It doesn't appear like they would say no to any of them. Let's try to get ALL OF THEM! A huge D-line class would lessen the sting of missing out on Charbonnet and possibly Ngata. If they miss out on an elite RB and WR but use those two scholarships to load up on elite D-lineman I'm happy. The D-line wins championships.

Games are won in the trenches. I would love to if we took 4 guys this year. Good OL and DL mask a lot of deficiencies that a team might have
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Squirt said:

Eh, not really. Maybe not as strong as this year, but there are some players for sure. Jamar Sekona is a beast. Darnell Washington is an absolute freak and will probably end up playing defense, although he's black and from Nevada so he's not coming here. Aidan Keanaaina is pretty decent, and his middle name is Ikaika so I think we can consider that one in the bag. Noah Sewell is a freak too, although he's also not coming here for obvious reasons. I'm also interested to see DeShawn Lynch from Folsom play football since he doesn't have the body type for basketball but seems pretty athletic. It's early.

It takes all I have to not let my jealousy overcome me and down vote you every post. A Norwegian who writes in vernacular English better than 99% of the poasters on this board, including me!
    Is vernacular even a word?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Well the 2020 West coast D-line class looks like absolute dog shit so might as well try to take as many quality D-lineman as possible this class and starve out the rest of the conference. Tuitele, Wright, Ika, Bandes, and Ngalu. It doesn't appear like they would say no to any of them. Let's try to get ALL OF THEM! A huge D-line class would lessen the sting of missing out on Charbonnet and possibly Ngata. If they miss out on an elite RB and WR but use those two scholarships to load up on elite D-lineman I'm happy. The D-line wins championships.

Eh, not really. Maybe not as strong as this year, but there are some players for sure. Jamar Sekona is a beast. Darnell Washington is an absolute freak and will probably end up playing defense, although he's black and from Nevada so he's not coming here. Aidan Keanaaina is pretty decent, and his middle name is Ikaika so I think we can consider that one in the bag. Noah Sewell is a freak too, although he's also not coming here for obvious reasons. I'm also interested to see DeShawn Lynch from Folsom play football since he doesn't have the body type for basketball but seems pretty athletic. It's early.

Sekona is going to SC. Washington, not coming here. Probably never gets offered. His name is Darnell for fuck sake. Aidan Keanaaina, maybe. Sewell is a LB. Lynch looks like a project. I rest my case.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Sekona is going to SC. Washington, not coming here. Probably never gets offered. His name is Darnell for fuck sake. Aidan Keanaaina, maybe. Sewell is a LB. Lynch looks like a project. I rest my case.
    SaVell Smalls

The defense rests
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

SaVell Smalls

The defense rests
    I thought he was a Buck? And I thought he was most likely going to Bama? I rest my case, again.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

SaVell Smalls

The defense rests
    I thought he was a Buck? And I thought he was most likely going to Bama? I rest my case, again.
    He's not going to be a BUCK.

I expect a woof soon. He just committed.
    Founders Club

Squirt said:

It takes all I have to not let my jealousy overcome me and down vote you every post. A Norwegian who writes in vernacular English better than 99% of the poasters on this board, including me!
    I think it's Verne Troyer's birth name.
    I've read this three times and I laff every fucking time. POTD.
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

I think it's Verne Troyer's birth name.
    Word play with cultural references? Now you're just showing off.
    www.1080thefan.com/media/audio-channel/jacob-bandes-nations-3-dt

In the bag, kid is drinking peterman’s koolaid