Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

No one is calling for open borders or to abolish ICE

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Yes idiots want to abolish ice. Where do you see anything about open borders?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Chumming the waters. Da fuq is national @dnc doing.

Asked why Republicans, who control the House floor, will bring the bill to the floor anyway, McCarthy told reporters the goal is to "have a debate about it."
    "The Democrats have a bill," he said. "This is what they communicate with."
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Chumming the waters. Da fuq is national @dnc doing.

Asked why Republicans, who control the House floor, will bring the bill to the floor anyway, McCarthy told reporters the goal is to "have a debate about it."
    "The Democrats have a bill," he said. "This is what they communicate with."

I never claimed to be a rationalist out here
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Some fringe groups out here might consider borders unenforced to be open. Crazy, I know.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018
    2001400ex said:

“No one is calling to abolish ICE” - HondoFS earlier today.

Read this shirt and tell me “no one” supports open borders. Then figure out who this is..

edited July 2018

2001400ex said:

Some fringe groups out here might consider borders unenforced to be open. Crazy, I know.
    The president also criticized German Prime Minister Angela Merkel and other European leaders for their countries' immigration laws.

"I think it's been bad for Europe. I know Europe very well and it's been tough," he said of immigration. "We've seen some terror attacks. I just think it's changing the culture and is very negative for Europe and Germany -- I have a great relationship with Angela Merkel, but it's hurt Germany and other parts of Europe.

He went on to lash out at immigration laws back home, too.

"We have very bad immigration laws," Trump said about American immigration policy. "We're doing very well considering the fact that we don't have immigration laws."
    Standard Supporter

holy shit

In a statement Thursday night, Pocan -- along with the bill's co-sponsors, Reps. Pramila Jayapal and Adriano Espaillat -- accused Republican leaders of launching "a political stunt" and pledged to vote against their own legislation.
    "We know Speaker (Paul) Ryan is not serious about passing our 'Establishing a Humane Immigration Enforcement System Act,' so Members of Congress, advocacy groups, and impacted communities will not engage in this political stunt," they said. "If Speaker Ryan puts our bill on the floor, we plan to vote 'no' and will instead use the opportunity to force an urgently needed and long-overdue conversation on the House floor."
    It’s called “calling your bluff”. This is hilarious.
    Not only that, but they'll get those Dems on record voting against humane immigration enforcement.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The president also criticized German Prime Minister Angela Merkel and other European leaders for their countries' immigration laws.

"I think it's been bad for Europe. I know Europe very well and it's been tough," he said of immigration. "We've seen some terror attacks. I just think it's changing the culture and is very negative for Europe and Germany -- I have a great relationship with Angela Merkel, but it's hurt Germany and other parts of Europe.

"We have very bad immigration laws," Trump said about American immigration policy. "We're doing very well considering the fact that we don't have immigration laws."
    Anyone want to take a stab at Hondo’s logical fallacy here? I’m going with red herring.

Maybe you would like to talk about the bill that would abolish ICE that “No one” wants to do? I was wondering if you’re stupid or a liar, but I settled on abundance.
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2018

“No one is calling to abolish ICE” - HondoFS earlier today.

Read this shirt and tell me “no one” supports open borders. Then figure out who this is..

He just means the post-1846 boarders.

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Please keep talking about it. Nothing says political winner like created under Bush, after 9/11 with the Patriot Act.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Anyone want to take a stab at Hondo’s logical fallacy here? I’m going with red herring.

Maybe you would like to talk about the bill that would abolish ICE that “No one” wants to do? I was wondering if you’re stupid or a liar, but I settled on abundance.
    What is your point? Fucktarded Democrats have a bill to abolish ice. That like 8 people will vote for. And Republicans want to waste their time making a political point rather than spending the time doing something actually good for the country. And you wonder why Congress approval rating is low.