Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Strzok

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Is currently testifying.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Awesome! Thanks for the updates
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,696
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Do you smile at your wife too when you lie to her face?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    “Character matters, @realdonaldtrump is honestly not going to win he can still make an honorable move, step aside and let someone else try,” began Connolly, reading a tweet from Nebraska Sen. Ben Sasse.

“My wife, Julia and I, we have a 15-year-old daughter,” Connolly continued, reading words from former House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz, who stepped down from Congress last year. “Do you think I can look her in the eye and tell her that I endorsed Donald Trump when he acts like this — and his apology? That was no apology, that was an apology for getting caught. I can’t tell the good people of my state I endorsed a person who acts like this.”

“For the good of the country and to give the Republicans a chance at defeating Hillary Clinton, Mr. Trump should step aside,” continued Connolly, reading the words of Rep. Mike Coffman of Colorado. “His defeat seems almost certain and four years of Hillary Clinton is not what’s best for this country. Mr. Trump should put the country first and do the right thing.”

“In light of these comments, Donald Trump should step aside and allow our party to replace him with Mike Pence or another appropriate nominee,” Connolly added, quoting his fellow Virginian Rep. Barbara Comstock. “I cannot in good conscience vote for Donald Trump and I would never for Hillary Clinton.”

Sincerely, the Republicans.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is this the face of a sane man?
    Circle jerk is thick in here.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Let’s put a career FBI agent in front of the freedom caucus led Congressional hearing.

TroomptardFS

No wonder dude and Houston are losing their shit.
    Dude61 said:

Looks to me like Strozyk is the one losing his shit. He has the face of a cornered criminal.

Of course it looks like that. To you.

Dude61 said:

Looks to me like Strozyk is the one losing his shit. He has the face of a cornered criminal.

Of course it looks like that. To you.
    Don't blame him. That's what his news source tells him.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I see. I in your world then, this is completely normal behaviour.
    Dude61 said:

I see. I in your world then, this is completely normal behaviour.

What exactly are you saying isn't normal behavior?
    Swaye said:

I wondered if Strozyk was a liar before all of this. I absolutely knew for certain he was a liar when he tried to claim he did not realize that by having an out of scope polygraph he was not eligible for TS/SCI read in's. Anyone who has ever had a TS/SCI clearance knows those rules backwards and forwards. You know when you don't have an active passed poly that you cannot maintain the SCI portion of the clearance. Everyone knows this. He knows this. And yet he lied about it. Maybe a small thing to some, because it isn't terribly material to the Russia stuff, but it still proves he will lie, and if a guy lies about one thing, I can't trust him with anything. Fuck that POS.

Liars have no place in government service! Americans need to wake up and smell the Covfefe!

Oh, and there is this:
    Mexico will pay for wall.
    Norms are denuclearized.
    KJU is an honorable man
    There are decent people on both sides
    NATO nations agreed to accelerate 2% of gdp plan
    Thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ on 9/11
    I doubled the nation’s GDP
    I had bigger electoral college win than Reagan
    3 million illegals voted in 2016
    Germany is totally dependent on Russia and imports 70% of its energy from them
    Etc, etc, etc...
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I wondered if Strozyk was a liar before all of this. I absolutely knew for certain he was a liar when he tried to claim he did not realize that by having an out of scope polygraph he was not eligible for TS/SCI read in's. Anyone who has ever had a TS/SCI clearance knows those rules backwards and forwards. You know when you don't have an active passed poly that you cannot maintain the SCI portion of the clearance. Everyone knows this. He knows this. And yet he lied about it. Maybe a small thing to some, because it isn't terribly material to the Russia stuff, but it still proves he will lie, and if a guy lies about one thing, I can't trust him with anything. Fuck that POS.

Liars have no place in government service! Americans need to wake up and smell the Covfefe!

Oh, and there is this:
    Mexico will pay for wall.
    Norms are denuclearized.
    KJU is an honorable man
    There are decent people on both sides
    NATO nations agreed to accelerate 2% of gdp plan
    Thousands of Muslims celebrating in NJ on 9/11
    I doubled the nation’s GDP
    I had bigger electoral college win than Reagan
    3 million illegals voted in 2016
    Germany is totally dependent on Russia and imports 70% of its energy from them
    Etc, etc, etc...
    I never said liars have no place in government service. Liars are all over government service. What I inferred was nothing this guy says can be trusted because he was clearly lying to Congress. And he was. Case closed.
    So a liar is ok if there's an R next to his name.