Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW DL

2»

Comments

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Yeah I noticed his size too, mm. I wonder where his brother was

Gaines probably ate a Player for the main coarse

It was Ryan Bowman.

Having dinner with the OLB of course.
    really worried about the edge play. Hopefully they feel good about amandre and tryon. Caz if these kids do not provide some pressure we are fucked.
    Every year I wonder if Myles Rice is going to do anything because he is jacked as fuck. He never does but I’m still dumb enough to think every year still might be the year he breaks out even though deep down I know it will will never happen.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It was Ryan Bowman.

really worried about the edge play. Hopefully they feel good about amandre and tryon. Caz if these kids do not provide some pressure we are fucked.
    Every year I wonder if Myles Rice is going to do anything because he is jacked as fuck. He never does but I’m still dumb enough to think every year still might be the year he breaks out even though deep down I know it will will never happen.
    We've been over this: Rice is gonna be that 28 year old senior who comes out of nowhere in his last season and overpowers everyone with his grown man strength.

AKA: BYU's entire recruiting and roster building philosophy, but we're doing it with just this one guy, minus the mission trip. Lolohea will be 2.0, mission trip included.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

It was Ryan Bowman.

We've been over this: Rice is gonna be that 28 year old senior who comes out of nowhere in his last season and overpowers everyone with his grown man strength.

AKA: BYU's entire recruiting and roster building philosophy, but we're doing it with just this one guy, minus the mission trip. Lolohea will be 2.0, mission trip included.
    Future man amongst boys
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It was Ryan Bowman.

Future man amongst boys
    I'm counting on him to keep the dreads until the off-season before his senior year, then show up to spring drills with short hair and a neatly trimmed goatee, signifying he means business.