Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Enjoy Petersen

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Pete is an excellent regional coach. One of the best. But he's too damn stubborn to compete on the national stage. Not taking the initiative and firing Smiff? Starting Jake Browning in 2018? If I were the AD of a lower tier program (think WSU or ASU), or any number of division II/III programs, I would be happy to have him, no question. He just simply isn't duck material, that's all.

He'd be the best straight coach Oregon has ever had rather easily.
    This is incorrect. Bellotti was a better coach before his wife went heavy on the sauce. He was tremendous then lost the fire and drug out seven years of half-in/half-out coaching.

You'd have to be fucking retarded to say Mario is a better coach than Pete today. Pete is a very good coach, not a great one. There are only usually two or three great coaches in college football at any one time and none of them are sticking around at any Pac-12 not named SC once they start being great.
    It took Bellotti 7 years and the #3 pick in the draft to win a conference of ten after inheriting a conference champion.

It took USC UCLA and the tree being way way down to win a conference of twelve after inheriting a team that finished sixth in the conference.

Troll better.

What upppp
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Pete is an excellent regional coach. One of the best. But he's too damn stubborn to compete on the national stage. Not taking the initiative and firing Smiff? Starting Jake Browning in 2018? If I were the AD of a lower tier program (think WSU or ASU), or any number of division II/III programs, I would be happy to have him, no question. He just simply isn't duck material, that's all.

This is incorrect. Bellotti was a better coach before his wife went heavy on the sauce. He was tremendous then lost the fire and drug out seven years of half-in/half-out coaching.

You'd have to be fucking retarded to say Mario is a better coach than Pete today. Pete is a very good coach, not a great one. There are only usually two or three great coaches in college football at any one time and none of them are sticking around at any Pac-12 not named SC once they start being great.
    It took Bellotti 7 years and the #3 pick in the draft to win a conference of ten after inheriting a conference champion.

It took USC UCLA and the tree being way way down to win a conference of twelve after inheriting a team that finished sixth in the conference.

Troll better.

What upppp
    The USC team that finished like fourth in the nation?

Sure.gif
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2018
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Mosster47 said:

dnc said:

Troll better.

What upppp
    The USC team that finished like fourth in the nation?

Sure.gif
    I'm not here for the facts.

I'm doing shitty trolling you cock
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Watching you guys transform into the fags that our fans were 8 years ago has truly been a blessing.
    Sad part we remained fags too
    We?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Holy fuck. At this point, I don't even know what to say. I mean, even after Helfrich tanked their program, that epic Alamo bowl meltdown against TCU, 70-21, the realization that their Chip Kelly/Mariotta golden years are over, Taggart dumping them after one season, having to hire a nobody assistant to appease the players and salvage a recruiting class, then getting butt fucked by post-Petersen Boise State these Quooks still won't accept that UW is better than them. It's sad really. I'm beginning to seriously get concerned what they might do to themselves when it finally sinks in. I wonder how many more UW victories over Oregon in a row it will take before they snap?

• justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150
    Yeah Oregon passed on Petersen, sure buddy.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    Bumping this in October will be special
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Bumping this in October will be special

Specially after we lose to them
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Pete, make the playoffs once, get our asses totally kicked

Washington is the only team in 2016 that scored on Bama on their opening drive.

We had the pieces, but a fucktard OC.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    uzi said:

Gladstone said:

Pete, make the playoffs once, get our asses totally kicked

Washington is the only team in 2016 that scored on Bama on their opening drive.

We had the pieces, but a fucktard OC.
    #weareawewonthefirstquarterofthefirstquarterschool
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2018
    I'm not a Cristoballer, opposed the hire and those swag surfing idiots who think coaching searches are a democracy, but people forget that Mario coached at the highest classification in America in a football state. He earned a PH.D from Saban U and we expect his football edumarcation to yield results on the field. He needs to prove by year 2 that's he's the next Kirby Smart, not the next Mike Riley, or things will get ugly quickly for him.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,061
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I'm not a Cristoballer, opposed the hire and those swag surfing idiots who think coaching searches are a democracy, but people forget that Mario coached at the highest classification in America in a football state. He earned a PH.D from Saban U and we expect his football edumarcation to yield results on the field. He needs to prove by year 2 that's he's the next Kirby Smart, not the next Mike Riley, or things will get ugly quickly for him.

You kinda sound like a Cristoballer.