Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Ruth is coming straight for the jugular lmao.

https://realdawghuskies.com/turner-news-premature/

*relax gov't cheese recipients, it's a free article.

"He ran with the information, even stating that the coach at Carlsbad told him that Turner didn’t want it made public yet."
    This makes absolutely no sense considering that the Carlsbad coach tweeted it out...
    Does she have some sort of mental problem?
  • Options

"He ran with the information, even stating that the coach at Carlsbad told him that Turner didn’t want it made public yet."
    This makes absolutely no sense considering that the Carlsbad coach tweeted it out...
    He would we know? It's ur mom. U tell us
    Dialed in!
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

He would we know? It's ur mom. U tell us
    *How
  • Options

I'm hearing the Notre Dame coaches got the heads up that he committed to UW through the recruiting media. When he called them to tell them they were prepared for it and had a hard sell ready to go to get him to hold off on making his commitment public. Now he's gotten cold feet and is thinking about waiting longer and possibly taking official visits in the Fall. Thanks Biggins.

Just kidding. But seriously, can we get a fucking WOOF and public commitment? This is getting awkward. What if everything I just made up is actually true?

He called Petersen to inform him that he had committed to us on Tuesday well before Biggins posted it on Wednesday. I would assume he called ND on Tuesday as well. So I don’t think that story could be plausible anyways.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2018

I'm hearing the Notre Dame coaches got the heads up that he committed to UW through the recruiting media. When he called them to tell them they were prepared for it and had a hard sell ready to go to get him to hold off on making his commitment public. Now he's gotten cold feet and is thinking about waiting longer and possibly taking official visits in the Fall. Thanks Biggins.

Just kidding. But seriously, can we get a fucking WOOF and public commitment? This is getting awkward. What if everything I just made up is actually true?

He called Petersen to inform him that he had committed to us on Tuesday well before Biggins posted it on Wednesday. I would assume he called ND on Tuesday as well. So I don’t think that story could be plausible anyways.
    Actually according to Biggins the reason he didn't publicly commit on Tuesday was because he wanted to call the Notre Dame coaches and tell them personally out of respect. Problem is he had a difficult time getting a hold of them and didn't get them on the phone until today. He told Roof he would make his commitment known on Twitter this afternoon and still nothing. So, it is plausible. Been a while since we've had some recruiting drama. We might be due. I'm no longer considering him a commit until I see a WOOF and public commitment.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I wana die. Can’t handle the ups and downs of one commitment
  • Options
    HorrifyinglyAlluringHorrifyinglyAlluring Member Posts: 102
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    He's not announcing tonight per Ruth, lol
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Kinda wanna go bash Jesus Christ on the RealDawg forums just to see how long it'd take me to get dwep'd.

But then I'll miss out on all the scoops and I can't have that. Hail Jesus!

Whatever you do don’t tell her she has a nice ass. I made that mistake on Twitter and BLOCKED...no warning.
  • Options
    HorrifyinglyAlluringHorrifyinglyAlluring Member Posts: 102
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    Two straight days of no commitment? 这个傻逼不会来啦。又骗我们。又让我们希望。。哎呀我真受不了。绝望了你妹