Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sorry Dennis, we? are not a Mas

2»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

AEB said:

Mad_Son said:

Camaro is funny

True but this whole fucking program / car thing is basically FS
    Right. There’s no place for that type of low brow commentary at this site.
    Exactly. We have important things to discuss on this bored. This is a waste of our valuable tim. Tnx for amplifying my poont.
    We're all here because we're bored losers. While programs as cars hot talk is pretty low brow, it's not exactly Power Rangers either. Furthermore, my rowing hot talk has done more to class this place up than anything in the past couple of years, so a little gratitude now and then would be appreciated.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

AEB said:

Mad_Son said:

Camaro is funny

Exactly. We have important things to discuss on this bored. This is a waste of our valuable tim. Tnx for amplifying my poont.
    We're all here because we're bored losers. While programs as cars hot talk is pretty low brow, it's not exactly Power Rangers either. Furthermore, my rowing hot talk has done more to class this place up than anything in the past couple of years, so a little gratitude now and then would be appreciated.
    I for one am here for the stroke, stroke, stroke
    Swaye's Wigwam

AEB said:

Mad_Son said:

Camaro is funny

I stroke it to the east and stroke it to the west

Swaye's Wigwam

AEB said:

Mad_Son said:

Camaro is funny

I like to think of my boredom as a sign of my success productivity.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Pac12 as Taco Bell menu items > Pac12 as cars
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AEB said:

Mad_Son said:

Camaro is funny

I learned long ago to have spare "capacity" for production. Giving 110% in business is for suckers and results in burn out and under performing to expectations.

I've worked my ass off as a high powered consultant for 70(+)hrs a week under a shit ton of stress while having bosses demand ever more work out of me.
    Now I work 35(-)hrs with low stress and make more money while my bosses are continually amazed at my ability to step up and take on "additional" work for the department.

Swaye's Wigwam

AEB said:

Mad_Son said:

Camaro is funny

I learned long ago to have spare "capacity" for production. Giving 110% in business is for suckers and results in burn out and under performing to expectations.

I've worked my ass off as a high powered consultant for 70(+)hrs a week under a shit ton of stress while having bosses demand ever more work out of me.
    Now I work 35(-)hrs with low stress and make more money while my bosses are continually amazed at my ability to step up and take on "additional" work for the department.

I'm in the medium smart and very lazy square.

Sad to see how far the Von Molke's from the elder to the younger.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

AEB said:

Mad_Son said:

Camaro is funny

try being a pretend lawyer. it's a bitch ... for pretend.
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

AEB said:

Mad_Son said:

Camaro is funny

I stroke it to the east and stroke it to the west

"If my stuff aint tight enough you can stick it up my....wooh"