Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

QPOTD

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    19. Tennessee

lmao, what in the fuck?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    For the record,I don't buy or read anything at eQuook/
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

But you did for doogman, Dickus
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

Ah contraries, mon frares. Someone on this bored loaned me a password.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Ah contraries, mon frares. Someone on this bored loaned me a password.
    All thanks to @RoadDawg55.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

That seems about right. Oregon is at a disadvantage with weather, location, academics, and basically everything else, except for money and facilities. But money and facilities are fairly large aspects of a program's success.

There are only three factors in determining the ultimate success of a program. Unlike my expectations for UW football, these factors never change and never waiver. They are the IRON LAWS of College Football. Learn them. Live them. Love them.

Money. Location. Tradition.

Facilities are a function of money, by the way.
    Oregon has the easiest route to recruiting nationally due to their money.

I would probably argue that's their biggest advantage.
    Their money is a huge advantage. Their location is mediocre and their tradition is shit.

Not top 40.
    Tradition doesn't mean shit anymore. These kids could care less. Which is good for Washington, because sorry, you don't have tradition. Oregon doesn't either

Money and Location are huge though.

Seattle>>>>>>>>>Eugene

But Oregon has an unlimited piggy bank at it's disposal. That resource is a massive selling point to coaches. Oregon being 17th is debatable, but saying it isn't top 40 is the DPOTW.
    Frankly I don't think either Oregon or Washington are top 40. Watching you guys have your daily pillow fight is cute. When a kewg jumps in trying to belong, it's down right precious.

You're all fighting over a collective 1/2 of a title.
    Quit fagging out the thread.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Creepé on a @RhythmicSlappingDawg level spaz out

Hurtful
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dflea said:

That seems about right. Oregon is at a disadvantage with weather, location, academics, and basically everything else, except for money and facilities. But money and facilities are fairly large aspects of a program's success.

There are only three factors in determining the ultimate success of a program. Unlike my expectations for UW football, these factors never change and never waiver. They are the IRON LAWS of College Football. Learn them. Live them. Love them.

Their money is a huge advantage. Their location is mediocre and their tradition is shit.

Not top 40.
    Tradition doesn't mean shit anymore. These kids could care less. Which is good for Washington, because sorry, you don't have tradition. Oregon doesn't either

Seattle>>>>>>>>>Eugene

But Oregon has an unlimited piggy bank at it's disposal. That resource is a massive selling point to coaches. Oregon being 17th is debatable, but saying it isn't top 40 is the DPOTW.
    Frankly I don't think either Oregon or Washington are top 40. Watching you guys have your daily pillow fight is cute. When a kewg jumps in trying to belong, it's down right precious.

That took some tim. You must've finally gone through the fireworks stash.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2018
    dflea said:

Not top 40.

Seattle>>>>>>>>>Eugene

Quit fagging out your life.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Not top 40.

Seattle>>>>>>>>>Eugene

Listen up, faggot. Go fuck yourself with a rusty cheese grater - and be sure to use the big square one so it at least touches the sides of your blown out ass before it disappears up your poop chute.

Also, die.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'd be game for a rumble bored. @PurpleJ vs Stalin, @dflea vs obk/salemcuooog et al., puppy vs morecockus (RIP) and the whole bored.

Just keep ATV out of it.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2018
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Not top 40.

Seattle>>>>>>>>>Eugene

Listen up, faggot. Rusty cheese graters and blown out poop chutes are my wheelhouse. Stop pretending like you know a thing about the trades.
    In other words your life is an abhorrent cesspit of dung, sprayed from the diseased anus of a malodorous pervert. Congratulations?

Also, way to ply the trades, faggot.
  • HorrifyinglyAlluringHorrifyinglyAlluring Member Posts: 102
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    I feel bad for Helfrich. Hugely loyal Oregon guy through and through. Paid his dues. Discovered Mariota. Was the only P5 coach to offer Herbert. Elite team in 2013. Super elite team in 2014, wins Rose Bowl and plays in title game. In 2015 his superstar QB (who he got to commit over USC, UW and many others) gets injured, if he isn't injured they likely return to the title game again. He has one injury-riddled down year in 2016 and they immediately fire him. A single down year after like 10 years of good or better seasons.

He deserved better. And then you realize he was canned for Taggart and lowly Cristobal. What the fuck is Oregon doing?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So Oregon lucked into the only elite coach they've ever had in Chip Kelly and after having great success he leaves for the NFL. No elite coach wanted the job after Chip (including Chris Petersen) so they had to hire Helfrich. Then Helfrich tanked the program and got fired and still no elite coach wanted the job. They made a run at Chip again and he said no and then they were told no by Herman in favor of Texas and then told no by Matt Rhule in favor of fucking Baylor. So they had to go down their candidate list and settled with Taggart. Then they got one and doned by Taggart (Lol) and again no elite coach was interested in the job. So then they had to hire some nobody assistant coach as their head coach to desperately salvage a recruiting class.

Meanwhile UW has Chris Petersen.

So how retarded do you have to be to rank the Oregon job ahead of the UW job? Even with their facilities and Nike money they can't land an elite head coach and never have (Chip was a complete nobody OC from New Hampshire before arriving at Oregon).

Your posting today seems level headed, informed, and calm. Meds dialed in?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So Oregon lucked into the only elite coach they've ever had in Chip Kelly and after having great success he leaves for the NFL. No elite coach wanted the job after Chip (including Chris Petersen) so they had to hire Helfrich. Then Helfrich tanked the program and got fired and still no elite coach wanted the job. They made a run at Chip again and he said no and then they were told no by Herman in favor of Texas and then told no by Matt Rhule in favor of fucking Baylor. So they had to go down their candidate list and settled with Taggart. Then they got one and doned by Taggart (Lol) and again no elite coach was interested in the job. So then they had to hire some nobody assistant coach as their head coach to desperately salvage a recruiting class.

Meanwhile UW has Chris Petersen.

So how retarded do you have to be to rank the Oregon job ahead of the UW job? Even with their facilities and Nike money they can't land an elite head coach and never have (Chip was a complete nobody OC from New Hampshire before arriving at Oregon).

Your posting today seems level headed, informed, and calm. Meds dialed in?
    FUCK OFF