Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Asa Turner is the most important recruit in this class

You already know Spam Chancellor is going to be a beast on defense. What you may not know is that he's going to play both ways for UW, both as QB and in a LB/DB hybrid type role.

Consider:

Asa's first name is actually Jacob. Let that sink in.

I'd expect Dylan Morris to decommit any moment. No one will blame him.

Not only that, IDK the poaster @CuntWaffle bestowed Turner with the nickname Spam Chancellor. Kam Chancellor, the chinspiration for the name played safety and quarterback at Virginia Tech.

And if that's not enough, the last Polynesian to line up under center in purple and gold is the last UW QB to win a Rose Bowl then pop off.

But Tui didn't have the advantage of himself playing defense.

That's right, Asa Turner will QB UW's offense and defense to it's first undisputed national championship, you heard it here first.

Comments

• RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Tui was also a damn good safety in high school. It all makes sense.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

RN!!! True???
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Jack Lockner was a great and TUFF safety
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I realize you're being sarkasmic, but OG Kam Chancellor never played QB for Virginia Tech. He was recruited as a dual-threat QB, but converted to DB in spring of his first year. He was a backup corner as a true freshman, then played safety after that.
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    He committed yet?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He committed yet?

I expect to hear a woof soon. He just committed
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018

He is important. Feeling lucky last night I went to 7-11 on Boulder Highway in Vegas to get a free slurpee and decided to put $2 into the slot machine. I won $186. After winning I decided to try and get some blow and a hooker. I still have $100 left. Should I gamble more? I think the Asa commitment is my lucky charm.

Blow and a hooker for $86? Did u just get a hand job?
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

He is important. Feeling lucky last night I went to 7-11 on Boulder Highway in Vegas to get a free slurpee and decided to put $2 into the slot machine. I won $186. After winning I decided to try and get some blow and a hooker. I still have $100 left. Should I gamble more? I think the Asa commitment is my lucky charm.

Hookers on Boulder Highway are on the Cheepo list
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,102
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm full on dooging and don't give a shit. I think we are going to have a monster class. Of course, we are still going to take Bralen Trice at Buck so DDY will still have something to melt down over on the pood.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Hookers on Boulder Highway are on the Cheepo list
    Will make a stop myself next time i pass by
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

You already know Spam Chancellor is going to be a beast on defense. What you may not know is that he's going to play both ways for UW, both as QB and in a LB/DB hybrid type role.

Consider:

Asa's first name is actually Jacob. Let that sink in.

I'd expect Dylan Morris to decommit any moment. No one will blame him.

Not only that, IDK the poaster @CuntWaffle bestowed Turner with the nickname Spam Chancellor. Kam Chancellor, the chinspiration for the name played safety and quarterback at Virginia Tech.

And if that's not enough, the last Polynesian to line up under center in purple and gold is the last UW QB to win a Rose Bowl then pop off.

But Tui didn't have the advantage of himself playing defense.

That's right, Asa Turner will QB UW's offense and defense to it's first undisputed national championship, you heard it here first.

Skinny Eason better watch out.