Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cameron Williams, 2019 4* DB, Bakersfield (HS), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

Ballz on schedule to deliver aids to a thread. Great job engaging him ya fags

Can we re ban him yet?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

That would be hilarious if he recommitted to Oregon. I would laugh everytime I saw ballzarmcobra....

Free pub!!!!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Biggins just cristoballz 40 year old Williams to UW

He will be 50 by the time he gets to UW
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sounds like he's ours to lose, gonna need BTP to confirm though
    Washington- “I had a great official visit there. That place is just different, it’s hard to describe but I liked it a lot there. It’s definitely different from Bakersfield but what stands out about UW is how much they talked about academics and life after football. Coach Pete (Petersen) has that Built For Life program that I really liked and I just like how they treat the players there and how much they care about them as more than just athletes. Jimmy Lake and Will Harris are great as well and I really felt comfortable and at home when I was there.”

“Yeh I have a good idea what I’m doing,” Williams said. “I was going to do it August 4th but I decided to move it up to July 25 because that date worked best for me and my family. We’re renting out a movie theater and I’m going to announce it there in front of my family and friends so I’m excited.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like he's ours to lose, gonna need BTP to confirm though
    Washington- “I had a great official visit there. That place is just different, it’s hard to describe but I liked it a lot there. It’s definitely different from Bakersfield but what stands out about UW is how much they talked about academics and life after football. Coach Pete (Petersen) has that Built For Life program that I really liked and I just like how they treat the players there and how much they care about them as more than just athletes. Jimmy Lake and Will Harris are great as well and I really felt comfortable and at home when I was there.”

“Yeh I have a good idea what I’m doing,” Williams said. “I was going to do it August 4th but I decided to move it up to July 25 because that date worked best for me and my family. We’re renting out a movie theater and I’m going to announce it there in front of my family and friends so I’m excited.

UnderstatementOTW
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    An Oregon flip and another victory over USC? Yes please.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shakeys is the best hands down
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Kid's all Doog.