Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Seems like Pup's extreme praise of Bowman reached Phil Steele's ears

After the beginning of pac12 play last year ole Pup jumped right on 55's wagon, repeatedly and all year as our answer as a qb assassin. As usual, not 1 other here did and most just criticized Pumper as usual... "hes a walkon..too short..too white..from bellevue..." i hoyd it all.

Pup called Bowman future all pac12 after jr season back in October...might not take that long. Apparently the national folks taking notice...hey Steele, call Steel..555 850-2548 .

Adios till late August. Just thought i'd pop in and defibrillate the joint.
BaldwinIVMisterEmGrundleStiltzkinUW_Doog_BotMikeDamoneFremontTrollBasemanguntloveDerekJohnsonWeakarmCobraNorwegianHuskyLoneStarDawgFecalFeastdncPurpleBazeExtraChrisBDoogCouricsPitchfork51backthepackRoadDawg55PostGameOrangeSlicesDennis_DeYoung

Comments

• BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Posts: 612
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes 500 Comments
    pup i think he's good and could be great but he was shoved aside like a vietnamese housewife in the penn state game

beating cal and oregon and shit teams is one thing

NY6 is another
    Dennis_DeYoung
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 15,360
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    You will be back long before late august
    PurpleBazebackthepack
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Posts: 1,545
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    I was accused of saying that Bowman is literally Kikaha in disguise, so you need to step up your hot takes there pump.
    Dennis_DeYoung
  • After the beginning of pac12 play last year ole Pup jumped right on 55's wagon, repeatedly and all year as our answer as a qb assassin. As usual, not 1 other here did and most just criticized Pumper as usual... "hes a walkon..too short..too white..from bellevue..." i hoyd it all.

Pup called Bowman future all pac12 after jr season back in October...might not take that long. Apparently the national folks taking notice...hey Steele, call Steel..555 850-2548 .

It's pumpy so yeah, it's totally a gay thing,
    GrundleStiltzkin
  • steelheader2steelheader2 Posts: 312
    250 Answers 250 Awesomes 250 Up Votes Third Anniversary
    Free Pub! Pup has been hyping up Shorty Bowman. I agree he's fine vs weak teams but a NFL LT throws him around like a rag doll. He looks like Tony Mandarich did playing vs Reggie White.

After the beginning of pac12 play last year ole Pup jumped right on 55's wagon, repeatedly and all year as our answer as a qb assassin. As usual, not 1 other here did and most just criticized Pumper as usual... "hes a walkon..too short..too white..from bellevue..." i hoyd it all.

Doesn't count. You were logged on your @steelheader2 account when you made that post.
    GrundleStiltzkin
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Posts: 8,237
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes
    The amount of analingus on the board has suffered lately pup

Traitor.
  • backthepackbackthepack Posts: 5,859
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    It’s August already huh?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 7,706
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

The amount of analingus on the board has suffered lately pup

Traitor.

GrundleStiltzkinPitchfork51Gilbystaint
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Posts: 19,247
    Bowman is good. I've been on the wagon Pup.
    RaceBannonNeighbor2972
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Posts: 30,647
    25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    Bowman stood out after the injuries as a guy who played hard and could get to the QB. Is he my ideal starter? No.
    Dennis_DeYoung
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 15,360
    A real goes to church on Sunday with his shirt tucked in kind of guy