Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Moar Democrat #winning

13»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,570
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Actually I do. As I have illustrated

Let's see what happens. I won't give Trump an 8 year pass for not getting it done

Nice surrender. You didn’t illustrate anything and have no sense of who has and exerts actual power within the Republican party.

Get back to me when you do.
    No I actually made several brilliant posts on the subject that illustrated your lack of depth and knowledge.

Like most of the resistance you have no idea of what you are resisting.

Let's see what happens. I won't give Trump an 8 year pass for not getting it done

Nice surrender. You didn’t illustrate anything and have no sense of who has and exerts actual power within the Republican party.

No I actually made several brilliant posts on the subject that illustrated your lack of depth and knowledge.

I don't resist. Just request that he or she takes it slow.

I'm fragile
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I don't resist. Just request that he or she takes it slow.

I'm fragile
    Pumpy gonna callous the ring sting up right quick.