Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Steve Sarkisian loses $30 Million wrongful termination lawsuit against USC

124»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

They’re good. Their caliber of lawyers is deservedly so in accolades. I thought I battled hard, I fought, I showed a lot of resolve during all this. They put on a hell of a case and you have to give them a lot of credit. It’s unfortunate. Obviously the Whole Fight On fiasco didnt help. I think I showed a great deal of competitive spirit. I think I’ve shown that I can coach against anybody.

For the first 3/4 of the hearing, I felt it could have gone either way. Unfortunately I just couldn’t get it done, but that doesn’t take away me. I’m a good football coach and I need to get back on the horse and start preparing for next season, because the most important season is next season and I need to get ready for it.

Great effert Sark! I think you make really good points, and Saban & his ilk should be shaking in their shoes at the thought of facing you someday. That'll be really neat!

Creep editorial: Sark is the absolute most fratty frat boy that wasn't actually in a frat who has ever lived. My God. Can you imagine if he'd been good enuff in high school to play for SC and actually pledge a frat? He'd be so fratty he'd blow up. Like, his uber fratty fratness is all natural. This is all natural boyz. No training. That guy would be the Fijis at UW to shame just showing up, even now at his age.

Aloha brah
    Side note: UW Greek row set a world record for playing the same song over and over. It was early 90s and you couldn't walk anywhere near 45th and 17th without hearing "Pour some Sugar on Me". The amount of T&A those guys ran down with that anthem playing in the background has to number in the 100s of thousands.
    Even in the early 90's? The song was like 4 or 5 years old by then. Frats always sounded kewl from my dad's 1960's UW stories. Then I went to a few parties in college...meh.
    Released in US in '88. Yes, they were still banging that shit all day/night long. I think the chicks dug it, so why not play the ever loving shit out of it.
    Objection, pretend counselor. Hysteria was released in 1987. Close enuff for guvmint work though.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Asked for his response after the lawsuit was dismissed, Sarkisian responded with the following,

It's hard