Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Black Americans don't want to abolish ICE

1234568»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Squirt said:

Now, I think Charlie Kirk is FS, and I don't think he's right about Obama's immigration practices. But I still watched this video because I eat up these videos of Trump supporters, and I should take some of my own medicine.

JFC, selective edits or not, my comrades are embarrassing me.
    These are your allies. A bunch of fucking idiots. These morons are destroying your party and your chances to get back in power, and I absolutely love them for it. But if you had any sense you would #WalkAway now.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

So I've been trying to hire and I'll obviously do everify and I know for a fucking fact they are illegal. But their shit checks out.

It's why this whole idea from the left that they need to bust business owners that hire illegals is totally laughable.

You're a desert pool party feeg who hangs out at the bar all day on your mother's dime and we respect you for it.
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

These are your allies. A bunch of fucking idiots. These morons are destroying your party and your chances to get back in power, and I absolutely love them for it. But if you had any sense you would #WalkAway now.

NEVER!!!!!1!!1!!!!!! The bonds of the proletariat and the New Yorker subscribers are too strong to be broken by the stupidity of a wayward few (many?)!!

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

So I've been trying to hire and I'll obviously do everify and I know for a fucking fact they are illegal. But their shit checks out.

It's why this whole idea from the left that they need to bust business owners that hire illegals is totally laughable.

You're a desert pool party feeg who hangs out at the bar all day on your mother's dime and we respect you for it.
    Quit plagiarisms my shit you red scare fucko!
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Except it's 16 an hour

Thats the market though.

It's just that the left has this idea that anyone that employs illegals is evil.

It's simply untrue.

That being said there are legit shithole businesses that know and use the fuck out of them for low wage and pay under the table.

That absolute needs to be shut down.

We are in agreement here. The businesses that knowingly hire undocumented workers--and thus break immigration laws, steal from workers, evade taxes, don't pay into the workers-comp system, etc.--should be held accountable. Heck, their demand for immigrant labor is one of the causes of undocumented immigration.