Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    A few campaign donations from the private prison lobby will remedy that
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Wake me up when someone legalizes blow.

It's a Gateway Law. First MJ, then fungus, then Blow.

Your tim will cum, fren.
    pawz said:

Which guarantees the Mom in Tennis Shoes will be against legalizing it.
    You confuse me with someone who believes the current democratic party isn’t hopelessly compromised by wealthy interests
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

President Trump: America’s Great Marijuana Savior. It’s an idea that may sound counterintuitive to many Americans who falsely believe that Democrats and their allies on the left have been the sole champions of legalizing cannabis.

I remember we had that argument here. Obama wrote a letter or something so it was cool that he didn't do shit for 8 years on it

Obama fucked up with marijuana. He was on board with a token memo that helped a tiny bit.

And Democrats are bought off by drug manufactures so they'll never do anything about it. Just like Republicans are.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

President Trump: America’s Great Marijuana Savior. It’s an idea that may sound counterintuitive to many Americans who falsely believe that Democrats and their allies on the left have been the sole champions of legalizing cannabis.

I remember we had that argument here. Obama wrote a letter or something so it was cool that he didn't do shit for 8 years on it

Obama fucked up with marijuana. He was on board with a token memo that helped a tiny bit.

And Democrats are bought off by drug manufactures so they'll never do anything about it. Just like Republicans are.
    Just marijuana?
    BTW. This is just another example of politicians taking the side of lobbying money over the side of the people. Especially on the Democrat side where the majority of Democrats support legalization.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

You confuse me with someone who believes the current democratic party isn’t hopelessly compromised by wealthy interests

I'm not sure you were able to make that inference from my comment. Guilty conscious?

Patty Murray is a POS and part of the establishment-problem. So basically Hondo is trying to eat her gash.

pawz said:

pawz said:

I'm not sure you were able to make that inference from my comment. Guilty conscious?

Patty Murray is a POS and part of the establishment-problem. So basically Hondo is trying to eat her gash.

Because your instinct was to throw it back at me with “look at the democrat doing it too” as if that’s what is important
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    2001400ex said:

BTW. This is just another example of politicians taking the side of lobbying money over the side of the people. Especially on the Democrat side where the majority of Democrats support legalization.

The majority of democrats supports communism and marijuana is just another way to get a few votes from stupid people.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like most of the money goes to the GOP yet Trump is looking to legalize and the democrats and Obama didn't. Might need another excuse

https://opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?ind=G7000

Looks like most of the money goes to the GOP yet Trump is looking to legalize and the democrats and Obama didn't. Might need another excuse

I agree with Race yet he still flags my post. Not that I care but Race is obsessed.

The point is that Trump’s instinct to legalize, which is good, will never actually materialize because he and his party are beholden to the private interests that perpetuate marijuana prohibition and they aren’t going to start going against the wishes of their donor class now.

The point is that Trump’s instinct to legalize, which is good, will never actually materialize because he and his party are beholden to the private interests that perpetuate marijuana prohibition and they aren’t going to start going against the wishes of their donor class now.
    Which RaceFS thinks is prisons and not drug manufacturers.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not the one that brought up prisons #FAIL

I'm the one that said it is a bogus excuse

I also don't think Trump gives a shit about GOP donors.

Address the real issue. Drug manufacturers.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Address the real issue. Drug manufacturers.
    Fuck off