Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Let's talk about Auburn

124»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

The problem with Empire is that it's fucked from the beginning.

It has to fit like 40 square pegs into round holes and starts making no fucking sense as everyone reverse engineers the story to try to make sense.

Star Wars is the only movie that is not tainted by that reverse-engineer the story bullshit.

There is some cool shit in Empire (Boba, people getting blown up on snow, DV choking out people, DV pulling the blaster from Han, DV throwing parts of the building at Luke with his mind), but as a whole here's the story:

Nothing happens.

And, as an aside we find out that the most improbable, lazy, convenient bullshit of all time is the big reveal and everyone is hiding it for some reason that doesn't even make any fucking sense.

"We can't tell you this thing that you'd probably want to know, you'll find out anyway and is essentially life or death. Oh and we aren't going to tell you you have a sister because even though we are training you to be a Jedi we didn't have time."

That’s like 819 words too many
    Wow to get that from teq
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If we win, I want the fucking Taylor Trophy to come to Graves.

Oldest continuous High School gayme trophy in the state.

My (one) dad got suspended for the gayme in 53 because he and some of his buddies broke into the Auburn trophy case and stole the trophy, spraypainted the place blue and tried to pin it on KM. Got busted when one of his buddies showed up for school the next day with blue paint on his Chuck Taylors.

CSB I know.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,060
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Alexis said:

If we win, I want the fucking Taylor Trophy to come to Graves.

Oldest continuous High School gayme trophy in the state.

My (one) dad got suspended for the gayme in 53 because he and some of his buddies broke into the Auburn trophy case and stole the trophy, spraypainted the place blue and tried to pin it on KM. Got busted when one of his buddies showed up for school the next day with blue paint on his Chuck Taylors.

CSB I know.
    Didn’t Reno Hightower catch him?