Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You wouldn't want to answer MY emails for a day

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
DerekJohnson 7:29PM
We had an agreement about the Power Rangers posts. I expect you to honor that agreement.

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,374
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ 7:38PM
    We did? I suggest you read my email again if that's what you took out of that.

Anyways, I won't post them anymore. I just didn't think one or two every now and then would really bother you that much. Guess I thought wrong.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just wanted to get the message out. No power rangers pics are allowed. I wasn't aware and wanted to make sure everyone else knows so they can follow the rules. I will do my best to lead by example on this one, so no more from me.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've come to enjoy much of the SF,J shtick, but for Christ's sake, man, Power Rangers are just wrong.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Not in the middle of the store guys
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've come to enjoy much of the SF,J shtick, but for Christ's sake, man, Power Rangers are just wrong.

Say that to the megazord tuff guy!
    Swaye's Wigwam

The first sign of PurpleJ getting banned

Again

I probably shouldn't have posted this, but bad judgement is a hallmark of mine so I'm gonna just say the alcohol/CTE made me do it and move on. Sorry in advance to all my loyal readers if this gets me banned.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ 7:38PM
    We did? I suggest you read my email again if that's what you took out of that.

Anyways, I won't post them anymore. I just didn't think one or two every now and then would really bother you that much. Guess I thought wrong.

I'm disappointed that you feel the need to publicly whine about being mistreated. It's not that an occasional Power Ranger post is the problem. It's the context behind it. You begged and pleaded to be allowed back to HH. I privately gave you two rules to follow. No more taunting PLSS over being paralyzed, and no more spazzing out with Power Ranger posts.

You assured me you understood and that we were cool. A few days ago you posted a Power Rangers gif. I deleted it and said nothing. Then today you post another Power Rangers gif. Again I deleted it but said nothing. Then you reposted the gif, which was you thumbing your nose at our agreement. It was then that I sent you the above PM.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    No power rangers? How about
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I never knew you deleted one. My bad.

Email specifically said no power rangers spamming, but I posted one or two in the roadkill thread not long after my return and nothing was deleted there. I figured once in a while wasn't an issue.

Anyways, I'm sorry for publicly posting this. That was immature 29 yo behavior. Real men discuss these issues in private over a dry martini and a fine cigar.
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Again

I probably shouldn't have posted this, but bad judgement is a hallmark of mine so I'm gonna just say the alcohol/CTE made me do it and move on. Sorry in advance to all my loyal readers if this gets me banned.
    That's real classy.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BlastDoor said:

PurpleJ said:

Again

That's real classy.
    Callahan Classy
    Founders Club

No power rangers...since when was this a fucking rule?

It's not a HH rule. it was a point of negotiation when J wanted back in. I decided not to ask him for $$ but I wanted something.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Deleting Power Rangers gifs is a violation of PurpleJ's first amendment rights and freedom of expression.

SuchPutty, Stalin
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Email specifically said no power rangers spamming, but I posted one or two in the roadkill thread not long after my return and nothing was deleted there. I figured once in a while wasn't an issue.

Anyways, I'm sorry for publicly posting this. That was immature 29 yo behavior. Real men discuss these issues in private over a dry martini and a fine cigar.

Or at the Acrop over the best steak in town.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Looks like swaye is up to his usual morning shitposting
    Founders Club
    edited July 2018
    PurpleJ said:

It's all good. When you turn 30 we will have that dry martini and cigar.