Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Steve Sarkisian loses $30 Million wrongful termination lawsuit against USC

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Quite honestly, it was a disappointment out there. The attorneys had a great week of practice but for whatever reason didn’t execute.

We did have a good plan but the USC attorneys started stemming and the kids didn't adjust quick enough
    The judge wasn't aware of the emotions on the field.
    well shit, I just posted this elsewhere. Except I said court room.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    You know, we've looked into it, done the research, and there's really no correlation between number of overruled motions and losing lawsuits.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    i’ll find out a lot about myself from a sheer personality standpoint. The end result is this: I think I’m a really good football coach.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    It's so self-evident now. But there was a time where I was being massively ridiculed on Dawgman for saying Ty was a problem.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

It's so self-evident now. But there was a time where I was being massively ridiculed on Dawgman for saying Ty was a problem.

dnc said:

Caz he was black?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    whole thread is LOL

classics
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    I was kind of playing with house money a little bit. I’ve brought what I’ve brought, and I’ve got what I needed to get, and now I get to go coach and have fun coaching the game like I know I’m capable of coaching. And so it will be interesting to watch this unfold.

I’m a pretty fun-loving guy, like to have fun, but yet intense and enthusiastic and energetic — and all the things that go into who I am. I am kind of excited to watch this thing and see how it turns out.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

whole thread is LOL

classics

this
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

I was kind of playing with house money a little bit. I’ve brought what I’ve brought, and I’ve got what I needed to get, and now I get to go coach and have fun coaching the game like I know I’m capable of coaching. And so it will be interesting to watch this unfold.

I’m a pretty fun-loving guy, like to have fun, but yet intense and enthusiastic and energetic — and all the things that go into who I am. I am kind of excited to watch this thing and see how it turns out.

A Sarkisian ad on Match.com?
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MisterEm said:

I am shaking and vomiting

JOEY of Bellevue approves this message
    If we're bashing banging Bellevue Joey's cocktail waitresses, I'm out. Also, @Stalin needs to ban my account as I married one.
    In all the years of bashing joeys waitresses this post just made me realize dated one years ago. Never even put two and two together. Bash sark all you want but joeys know how to serve subpar to avg food and make money.

Cool story.
    Average food + weak drinks + low self-esteem waitresses = Hit bar in any town.

Slight correction to the jokes around here... Joey's Bellevue was for the Seahawks players pickins, not for the trolling Husky coaches. The waitress that Sark supposedly knocked up, was also from the waterfront Seattle (RIP) location.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited July 2018
    Baseman said:

They’re good. Their caliber of lawyers is deservedly so in accolades. I thought I battled hard, I fought, I showed a lot of resolve during all this. They put on a hell of a case and you have to give them a lot of credit. It’s unfortunate. Obviously the Whole Fight On fiasco didnt help. I think I showed a great deal of competitive spirit. I think I’ve shown that I can coach against anybody.

For the first 3/4 of the hearing, I felt it could have gone either way. Unfortunately I just couldn’t get it done, but that doesn’t take away me. I’m a good football coach and I need to get back on the horse and start preparing for next season, because the most important season is next season and I need to get ready for it.

Great effert Sark! I think you make really good points, and Saban & his ilk should be shaking in their shoes at the thought of facing you someday. That'll be really neat!

Creep editorial: Sark is the absolute most fratty frat boy that wasn't actually in a frat who has ever lived. My God. Can you imagine if he'd been good enuff in high school to play for SC and actually pledge a frat? He'd be so fratty he'd blow up. Like, his uber fratty fratness is all natural. This is all natural boyz. No training. That guy would be the Fijis at UW to shame just showing up, even now at his age.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Baseman said:

They’re good. Their caliber of lawyers is deservedly so in accolades. I thought I battled hard, I fought, I showed a lot of resolve during all this. They put on a hell of a case and you have to give them a lot of credit. It’s unfortunate. Obviously the Whole Fight On fiasco didnt help. I think I showed a great deal of competitive spirit. I think I’ve shown that I can coach against anybody.

For the first 3/4 of the hearing, I felt it could have gone either way. Unfortunately I just couldn’t get it done, but that doesn’t take away me. I’m a good football coach and I need to get back on the horse and start preparing for next season, because the most important season is next season and I need to get ready for it.

Great effert Sark! I think you make really good points, and Saban & his ilk should be shaking in their shoes at the thought of facing you someday. That'll be really neat!

Creep editorial: Sark is the absolute most fratty frat boy that wasn't actually in a frat who has ever lived. My God. Can you imagine if he'd been good enuff in high school to play for SC and actually pledge a frat? He'd be so fratty he'd blow up. Like, his uber fratty fratness is all natural. This is all natural boyz. No training. That guy would be the Fijis at UW to shame just showing up, even now at his age.

Aloha brah

Baseman said:

Aloha brah
    Side note: UW Greek row set a world record for playing the same song over and over. It was early 90s and you couldn't walk anywhere near 45th and 17th without hearing "Pour some Sugar on Me". The amount of T&A those guys ran down with that anthem playing in the background has to number in the 100s of thousands.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,793
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Aloha brah
    Side note: UW Greek row set a world record for playing the same song over and over. It was early 90s and you couldn't walk anywhere near 45th and 17th without hearing "Pour some Sugar on Me". The amount of T&A those guys ran down with that anthem playing in the background has to number in the 100s of thousands.
    Even in the early 90's? The song was like 4 or 5 years old by then. Frats always sounded kewl from my dad's 1960's UW stories. Then I went to a few parties in college...meh.

Baseman said:

Aloha brah
    Even in the early 90's? The song was like 4 or 5 years old by then. Frats always sounded kewl from my dad's 1960's UW stories. Then I went to a few parties in college...meh.
    Released in US in '88. Yes, they were still banging that shit all day/night long. I think the chicks dug it, so why not play the ever loving shit out of it.