Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A dear friend sent me an email about here

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,682
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Idiocy is the norm on this board. People who disagree with the majority idiots would rather just not comment to remain in the "in-crowd" and avoid negative responses. The endless circle jerk and pandering continues just like on fucking Doogman. I don't give a fuck about attention or validation. If I did I would be one of the many circle jerkers pandering for chins. I speak my fucking mind. Anybody with a fucking brain knows a Jake Browning led UW team is getting butt fucked in the Playoffs. "Making the playoffs" is not a positive when you get butt fucked on national television you idiots. I expect UW to be on a similar level to teams like Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. Playing any of those teams in the Rose Bowl is a good match up for UW because there won't be a massive talent gap like there would be versus Bama, Georgia, Clemson, or Ohio State. If UW makes the playoffs it won't mean that they're a better team compared to if they were selected for the Rose Bowl. It will simply mean other teams that are better than UW around the nation don't take care of business against better competition than the Pac-12 and UW benefits from that. In no way will UW deserve to go to the Playoffs again with Browning at QB and a bunch of JAGs at WR and no Hunter Bryant and fucking BBK as the starting MIKE backer. FUCK OFF!

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You can always bet on at least one "circle jerk" being thrown into a meltdown post. So predictable.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PS - he's right

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Idiocy is the norm on this board. People who disagree with the majority idiots would rather just not comment to remain in the "in-crowd" and avoid negative responses. The endless circle jerk and pandering continues just like on fucking Doogman. I don't give a fuck about attention or validation. If I did I would be one of the many circle jerkers pandering for chins. I speak my fucking mind. Anybody with a fucking brain knows a Jake Browning led UW team is getting butt fucked in the Playoffs. "Making the playoffs" is not a positive when you get butt fucked on national television you idiots. I expect UW to be on a similar level to teams like Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska, and Wisconsin. Playing any of those teams in the Rose Bowl is a good match up for UW because there won't be a massive talent gap like there would be versus Bama, Georgia, Clemson, or Ohio State. If UW makes the playoffs it won't mean that they're a better team compared to if they were selected for the Rose Bowl. It will simply mean other teams that are better than UW around the nation don't take care of business against better competition than the Pac-12 and UW benefits from that. In no way will UW deserve to go to the Playoffs again with Browning at QB and a bunch of JAGs at WR and no Hunter Bryant and fucking BBK as the starting MIKE backer. FUCK OFF!

tl;dr - he should kill himself.

ps. nebraska? he's deep throatin frost but callin this place a circlejerk? you should kill yourself for considering him your 'friend,' bannon.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,682
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ps. nebraska? he's deep throatin frost but callin this place a circlejerk? you should kill yourself for considering him your 'friend,' bannon.
    Whoosh?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Look at the levels of aggravation I sidestep by simply not giving much of a fuck
    Apathy from management is all we ask for.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Whoosh?
    i have no clue, i dont even remember writing this last night.

you wouldnt want to have to deal with what i deal with on tuesdays.