Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Black Americans don't want to abolish ICE

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Squirt said:

Now, I think Charlie Kirk is FS, and I don't think he's right about Obama's immigration practices. But I still watched this video because I eat up these videos of Trump supporters, and I should take some of my own medicine.

JFC, selective edits or not, my comrades are embarrassing me.
    I enjoy watching stupid liberals more than stupid conservatives. You can go to any small town Wal Mart and see piles of stupid conservatives, but the difference is they know they are stupid. Nothing is as funny as seeing all these college educated leftists who think they are brilliant get befuddled at the simplest of questions. They have no idea why they are really there, it's just "Trump is terrible so I need to DO SOMETHING!"
    I'm pretty sure the people who say Mexicans are flooding into this country, living on $2,000 a month from the government and going to be collecting social security are also just as stupid.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2018
    The problem with illegals is that to get jobs that everify they use a fake social.

They all do.

And that's super horrible.

So if you support illegals paying taxes you support identity theft. There is no gray area there.

So I've been trying to hire and I'll obviously do everify and I know for a fucking fact they are illegal. But their shit checks out.

It's why this whole idea from the left that they need to bust business owners that hire illegals is totally laughable.

If I said no I think you're illegal I'd be sued.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

The problem with illegals is that to get jobs that everify they use a fake social.

They all do.

So if you support illegals paying taxes you support identity theft. There is no gray area there.

So I've been trying to hire and I'll obviously do everify and I know for a fucking fact they are illegal. But their shit checks out.

It's why this whole idea from the left that they need to bust business owners that hire illegals is totally laughable.

Milton Friedman once commented that illegal immigration was the best kind of immigration- i.e., you get the benefit of the cheap labor and the paying of taxes to fake SS#'s but then the guvmint doesn't have to pay out the benefits.
    edited July 2018

They all do.

Milton Friedman once commented that illegal immigration was the best kind of immigration- i.e., you get the benefit of the cheap labor and the paying of taxes to fake SS#'s but then the guvmint doesn't have to pay out the benefits.
    Except it's 16 an hour

Thats the market though.

It's just that the left has this idea that anyone that employs illegals is evil.

It's simply untrue.

That being said there are legit shithole businesses that know and use the fuck out of them for low wage and pay under the table.

That absolute needs to be shut down.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

They all do.

And there is some validity to this and is battle cry of the left to open the gates. And they use it to fluff their numbers of illegals being a net positive. But it’s when they start having kids is when the real costs come. Even left leaning sources said that about 80 Billion in benefits were paid out to anchor babes in 2013. 5 years later it’s easy to see that number hitting 100 Bill per year.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

They all do.

And there is some validity to this and is battle cry of the left to open the gates. And they use it to fluff their numbers of illegals being a net positive. But it’s when they start having kids is when the real costs come. Even left leaning sources said that about 80 Billion in benefits were paid out to anchor babes in 2013. 5 years later it’s easy to see that number hitting 100 Bill per year.
    California’s Sanctuary State laws have been upheld by a federal judge (GWB appointee). Your job and @89ute ‘s kids voting power are shitcanned.

Comprehensive reform, with path to citizenship and guest worker programs, could address many of the ancillary issues. Or you will be forced to accept the status quo. You decide. I’m fine either way.
    edited July 2018

salemcoog said:

They all do.

California’s Sanctuary State laws have been upheld by a federal judge (GWB appointee). Your job and @89ute ‘s kids voting power are shitcanned.

Comprehensive reform, with path to citizenship and guest worker programs, could address many of the ancillary issues. Or you will be forced to accept the status quo. You decide. I’m fine either way.
    It’s going on the ballot here in Oregon to abolish SC status. It’s a States rights issue. And I’ve always supported an amnesty solution. Oregon has a guest worker agreement already that has been more or less on the pay no mind list due to the SC status.

you can’t have all 3. If you do amnesty, you can’t have SC’s.
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

They all do.

It’s going on the ballot here in Oregon to abolish SC status. It’s a States rights issue. And I’ve always supported an amnesty solution. Oregon has a guest worker agreement already that has been more or less on the pay no mind list due to the SC status.

The laws upheld by the federal court were state laws — passed by the Republic of California. States are sovereign. You get comprehensive reform or you get nothing.

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

They all do.

The laws upheld by the federal court were state laws — passed by the Republic of California. States are sovereign. You get comprehensive reform or you get nothing.
    I don’t disagree with this. But wouldn’t you agree that amnesty without enforcement is a bit of a sham?
    Yes, I agree with that. Comprehensive reform will result in a political agreement and consensus about immigration law that can actually be enforced. Sanctuary laws would be obsolete. Current law is not enforceable. No matter how hard trump and his supporters insist on it,
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018

Yes, I agree with that. Comprehensive reform will result in a political agreement and consensus about immigration law that can actually be enforced. Sanctuary laws would be obsolete. Current law is not enforceable. No matter how hard trump and his supporters insist on it,

Democrats want votes or they wouldn't be protecting illegals from prosecution and deportation and they wouldn't be registering them to vote. Simple as that. The ends justify the means.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018

They all do.

He said it’s the best kind in the absence of the welfare state. Need to complete your quote there.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio#fauxfullscreen
    Sledog said:

Democrats want votes or they wouldn't be protecting illegals from prosecution and deportation and they wouldn't be registering them to vote. Simple as that. The ends justify the means.
    The illegals hate unions (Cesar Chavez’s UFW is an abject failure), abhor abortion, are highly independent, religious and hard-working.

No wonder trump’s gop has gifted them to the Democrats. WTGWT.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    Swaye's Wigwam

They all do.

He said it’s the best kind in the absence of the welfare state. Need to complete your quote there.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio#fauxfullscreen
    Exactly. When those words were carved into the Statue of Liberty there was no welfare state.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470

Sledog said:

The illegals hate unions (Cesar Chavez’s UFW is an abject failure), abhor abortion, are highly independent, religious and hard-working.

Load up the buses! Next stop Tijuana! Or we can collect all the illegals from the other states and drop them in Cali. Best idea I've had in a while!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    How did we get here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2fMeer5Mw

Commies, I tell ya! Goddamn'd, No-Good Commies! Same as always.
    edited July 2018
    I just sat outside a jack and a box for like an hour because I was so drunk and couldn't figure out how to get home.

Got a handy from a bartender in an uber
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,704
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Chavez hated illegals

I'm sticking with the union
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

How did we get here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2fMeer5Mw

Commies, I tell ya! Goddamn'd, No-Good Commies! Same as always.

Former KGB Agent IRYK. Nailed it.