Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dylan Morris, 4* 2019 QB, Graham (Graham-Kapowsin), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Bread said:

Good thing we got 3-4 years for him to learn not to throw picks.

There are very few good QB's that sit 3-4 years. If that's the case he either sucks, transfers, or abundance.
    Yep. You guys have one kid in your stable with an actual college level arm and that's Yankoff, but he played in bum fuck Idaho so it will take two years for him to learn to play football.

Skinny lost his job to a 5'9" true freshman that almost kills himself every time he goes around water and is going to lose his job at some point this year to a true freshman.

Tons of limp dick deep balls will be a staple in the UW offense for years to come.
    This is almost as retarded as your "Oregon will make the playoffs" post.

1. Haener, Sirmon, Yankoff, and Eason all have college level arms. All have better arms than Browning who has shit all over Oregon the past two seasons. Eason has the strongest arm in college football.

2. Eason lost his job to injury. When both Eason and Fromm were healthy and competing Eason held on to his starting job. Fromm couldn't beat him out.

3. UW's QB room was rated #1 in the nation by Athlon.

4. Oregon's QB depth after Herbert is shit.
    Eason, like Jacob Eason has the strongest arm in football? The guy lost his job to a 5'9" true freshman?

This can't be real life can it?

Like every post I make on here is a troll and you idiots eat it up like you've figured out the cure for AIDS (they've already done that by the way). Then you drop this shit on us?
    Yes he does. He was the #1 rated pro-style QB out of high school, can easily throw a ball 70 yards, he makes 50 and 60 yarders look easy with a flick of the wrist, and Hugh Millen thinks he might have the strongest arm in football, including the NFL. You don't have to take my word for it just watch his high school or college highlights. His arm talent is the best I've ever seen from an NFL prospect.

You can say Eason got beat out over and over again and it's not going to make it true. The fact is he was the starter before getting injured. Period. Understandably, once Fromm had Georgia rolling there was no reason to disrupt that momentum. Every coach knows that. On top of that Fromm is no slouch himself. He's 6'1 and has proven himself to be the best QB in the nation in his class.

UW is set up to greatly improve post Jake Browning which sucks for you and all quooks.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Bread said:

There are very few good QB's that sit 3-4 years. If that's the case he either sucks, transfers, or abundance.
    Yep. You guys have one kid in your stable with an actual college level arm and that's Yankoff, but he played in bum fuck Idaho so it will take two years for him to learn to play football.

Skinny lost his job to a 5'9" true freshman that almost kills himself every time he goes around water and is going to lose his job at some point this year to a true freshman.

Tons of limp dick deep balls will be a staple in the UW offense for years to come.

1. Haener, Sirmon, Yankoff, and Eason all have college level arms. All have better arms than Browning who has shit all over Oregon the past two seasons. Eason has the strongest arm in college football.

2. Eason lost his job to injury. When both Eason and Fromm were healthy and competing Eason held on to his starting job. Fromm couldn't beat him out.

Eason, like Jacob Eason has the strongest arm in football? The guy lost his job to a 5'9" true freshman?

Like every post I make on here is a troll and you idiots eat it up like you've figured out the cure for AIDS (they've already done that by the way). Then you drop this shit on us?
    Yes he does. He was the #1 rated pro-style QB out of high school, can easily throw a ball 70 yards, he makes 50 and 60 yarders look easy with a flick of the wrist, and Hugh Millen thinks he might have the strongest arm in football, including the NFL. You don't have to take my word for it just watch his high school or college highlights. His arm talent is the best I've ever seen from an NFL prospect.

You can say Eason got beat out over and over again and it's not going to make it true. The fact is he was the starter before getting injured. Period. Understandably, once Fromm had Georgia rolling there was no reason to disrupt that momentum. Every coach knows that. On top of that Fromm is no slouch himself. He's 6'1 and has proven himself to be the best QB in the nation in his class.

UW is set up to greatly improve post Jake Browning which sucks for you and all quooks.
    Flagged for using Millen as souryce info.

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Bread said:

Flagged for using Millen as souryce info.
    Millen is a Honk but he knows his shit. A former NFL QB saying Eason has more arm talent than he did and most of the guys he saw while he was in the NFL is credible info.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2018

Hard to believe dialed-in Griff overlooked projected Mariner 1st round pick Josh Fields
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ugh. Have we stopped recruiting other QBs?

Dylan Morris is dropping like a rock. #StarsMatter.

https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals250/2019
    Bread said:

It's Rivals dude chill out. He's done nothing to justify dropping him. He's the best available. Millen isn't better. Nobody out West is better.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Bread said:

It's Rivals dude chill out. He's done nothing to justify dropping him. He's the best available. Millen isn't better. Nobody out West is better.
    I’d take Ryan Hilinski over him, but otherwise yeah, Morris is the best of a not great QB class out west
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    NEsnake12 said:

Bread said:

I’d take Ryan Hilinski over him, but otherwise yeah, Morris is the best of a not great QB class out west
    Agree but it probably wasn't an option. Pretty sure if he came to UW his cuog brother would kill himself.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Bread said:

Agree but it probably wasn't an option. Pretty sure if he came to UW his cuog brother would kill himself.
    Damn
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Bread said:

Damn

Too soon?
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Fuck Rivals. Their ratings are ass and they seem to think I'm a terrorist because I can't access their cite from my communist IP.