Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Great editing as always, Fetters

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Dawgman has one of their standard useless player ranking series going on right now, complete with a lukewarm analysis of each player that gives little in the way of actual insight. The top 3 players have yet to be named, but Browning, Gaskin, Adams, and Rapp have yet to be ranked. Go ahead and do the math on that one.

The only way Fetters can save this floundering rankings release is by using the opportunity to shit on Browning, and not include him in the top 30.

I now look forward to all of your WTFs for typing multiple sentences with Dawgman as the topic. Self immolation will begin shortly.

No self-immolation before donation.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

When I was in sixth or seventh grade, our football team had an awards banquet. The coach’s son won Defensive Player of the Year Award....

A bit off topic but this reminds me of the time I won at Simon Says when my dad was the Pac Master for our Webelos organization in Bothell. There were at least 100 kids and he barked our various Simon Says commands and I was the last one standing and won.

He decided to award the grand prize to the kid that got 2nd place, because he said I had an unfair advantage because I was used to his voice.

Fuck dad, if you don't allow your kids to capatlize on these kinds of unfair advantages, then what is even the point of volunteering as Pac Master?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    uzi said:

When I was in sixth or seventh grade, our football team had an awards banquet. The coach’s son won Defensive Player of the Year Award....

A bit off topic but this reminds me of the time I won at Simon Says when my dad was the Pac Master for our Webelos organization in Bothell. There were at least 100 kids and he barked our various Simon Says commands and I was the last one standing and won.

He decided to award the grand prize to the kid that got 2nd place, because he said I had an unfair advantage because I was used to his voice.

Fuck dad, if you don't allow your kids to capatlize on these kinds of unfair advantages, then what is even the point of volunteering as Pac Master?
    Adam Carolla always said that when you're selecting a Pac Master, you want the guy who is somewhat reluctant and has to be coerced. Always be leery of the guys who are super motivated to lead the Boy Scouts.
  • Options
    BabushkaBabushka Member Posts: 211
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

uzi said:

Adam Carolla always said that when you're selecting a Pac Master, you want the guy who is somewhat reluctant and has to be coerced. Always be leery of the guys who are super motivated to lead the Boy Scouts.
    I think we vound our man Mr Stalin

OSU to the top of the Pac!