Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NBA Free Agency

15678911»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I love good basketball

That must be why you love LeBron so much.
    I don’t find guys that dominate the ball for full possessions like LBJ or Westbrook particularly entertaining
    Those are the two and Curry are the most entertaining players in the league. I like 40-50 point games.

Every half court set the Bulls ran was to Jordan.
    2nd title run I'd largely agree with that ... there was a lot more talent during the 1st run and Jordan didn't dominate the ball in those situations.

Moreover, there's a difference between taking a lot of shots and dominating the ball.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Blazers sign Curry!

Lotta people out here were ripping Olshey's analytics based moves until the Curry bomb. I don't hear them chirping anymore
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I love good basketball

I don’t find guys that dominate the ball for full possessions like LBJ or Westbrook particularly entertaining
    Those are the two and Curry are the most entertaining players in the league. I like 40-50 point games.

2nd title run I'd largely agree with that ... there was a lot more talent during the 1st run and Jordan didn't dominate the ball in those situations.

Moreover, there's a difference between taking a lot of shots and dominating the ball.
    The second run was way more talented tf are you smoking? The 96 and 97 Bulls teams beat any of the other teams rather easily.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,654
    Any teams taking a shot at free agent Tyler Honeycutt?

Too soon?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I love good basketball

The second run was way more talented tf are you smoking? The 96 and 97 Bulls teams beat any of the other teams rather easily.
    Respectively disagree

There were a lot of bums on the 2nd run … the offense was really muted with MJ, Scottie, and Kukoc really the only scoring options at that point.

Even if you consider that the rosters were a push, I'll take the younger MJ and Scottie over the older versions of them (particularly true with Scottie).
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Alright I talked myself into it. There’s a reason Boogie didn’t get a big deal. That injury is really bad, he’s never getting back to the player he was. Golden State just threw away their best way to get a quality player. I like my Celtics in this one.

GS doesn’t want Boogie past this year. And if He’s a fuck off the court this coming year, they’ll ship him to Brooklyn at the deadline. This is a cant lose deal.
    He may not even be ready to play until after the break. There is plenty to lose when he's a locker room cancer. Anthony Davis told NO's front office to not bring him back. The Pelicans were better without him - swept @haie's faggy Blazers.
    Yeah it’s possible. But if He’s in rehab and sitting in a seat above the Bench during games,it will be hard for him to influence the Dubs culture. Although a few Dubs did come out and say that the ship was sideways for a large part of last Season culture wise.
  • PA_HeismanPA_Heisman Member Posts: 26
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I love good basketball

Yeah, it's called Usage rate. I suggest you look up Jordan's versus Lebron's. Or don't. Stats are for loosers.
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    For those of you who don't have the internet, just letting you know Isaiah Thomas signed with Nuggets.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Squirt said:

For those of you who don't have the internet, just letting you know Isaiah Thomas signed with Nuggets.

Good move on paper.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Squirt said:

Good move on paper.
    IT left so much money on the table not reupping with Boston before his hip jacked up
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Squirt said:

Good move on paper.
    IT left so much money on the table not reupping with Boston before his hip jacked up
    Dumbasses. Dumbass.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,387
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club