Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NBA Free Agency

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Dwight Howard and John Wall in the same locker room is gonna be special.

Fuck our front office
  • HorrifyinglyAlluringHorrifyinglyAlluring Member Posts: 102
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2018
    Doog homeriffic parallels don't really work cross referenced with the NBA. Not much similarity and a pretty gross oversimplification to just say winners win when the entire construct is laughable bullshit.

CFB > NBA by a thousand and there's little in common.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

That single ring in 2016 is worth more than however many illegitimate titles GSW wins.

Doogs hate winners
    I expect this kind of contextless drool post from tequilla or salem or another "viewed as a retard by 81% of the bored" poaster but not from you. You're out of my top ten list!!!!!!!!!
    I love you too homie.

Suggesting the last two rings are illegitimate is doog shit though.

Winners win. This is like the foundational creed of this bored. Trying to asterisk championships you don't like is Bill Fleenor PREDoubt level bullshit.

You're better than that.
    So Durant's two titles with GS are better than LeBron's one with the Cavs?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

That single ring in 2016 is worth more than however many illegitimate titles GSW wins.

Doogs hate winners
    I expect this kind of contextless drool post from tequilla or salem or another "viewed as a retard by 81% of the bored" poaster but not from you. You're out of my top ten list!!!!!!!!!
    I love you too homie.

Suggesting the last two rings are illegitimate is doog shit though.

Winners win. This is like the foundational creed of this bored. Trying to asterisk championships you don't like is Bill Fleenor PREDoubt level bullshit.

You're better than that.
    So Durant's two titles with GS are better than LeBron's one with the Cavs?
    Where did I say that?

For individuals yeah degree of difficulty matters.

For teams, a ring's a ring.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

We don't know if the Rockets got worse yet. "But who will replace Ariza??"

pat pat
    I hear Jimmy Butler might be available
    “Jimmy Butler can’t win with those KAT’s”
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gladstone said:

I'm completely confused by the Lakers right now. If they end up trading 3 of kuz/ingram/hart/ball/randle for Kahwi, and keep all these misfits, I can only assume Lebron wants to cement his legacy as undisputed #1 by winning a championship with the worst supporting cast ever. (Not saying Kahwi is a misfit, he's great. The rest however...)

I mean I'm pretty high on rondo but he's similar enough to lonzo that i'd rather keep lonzo. I guess if theyre positioning for a kawhi trade it makes sense? Maybe?

Randle gone.

But how are Pelinka and Magic piloting a rudderless ship. LeBron probably called them and said. “Hey, you guys prolly heard I’d like to be in LA next year and don’t really wanna play for the 2nd fiddles. So if you’d like to have me, just fax over a contract and we’ll review, endorse and fax back. Thanks for your consideration. #23.”

Didn't think the leagues biggest pussies could become even bigger pussies. Well done GS.

NMTE

Doogs hate winners.

Alright I talked myself into it. There’s a reason Boogie didn’t get a big deal. That injury is really bad, he’s never getting back to the player he was. Golden State just threw away their best way to get a quality player. I like my Celtics in this one.

GS doesn’t want Boogie past this year. And if He’s a fuck off the court this coming year, they’ll ship him to Brooklyn at the deadline. This is a cant lose deal.

Kyrie is better than Steph. That’s proven fact.

Klay is better than Oladipo.

I’m starting Hayward at the 3, he’s better than Igoudala.

Greek Freak is better than Durant.

Embiid is better than Draymond.

Cousins is a non factor coming back from a ruptured achilles.

This is fake news.

Somehow I think you actually believe this drivel, at least this week.
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Doogs hate winners
    Fuck you Jay, we’ve went over this. You’re not even mid level discussion material. All you deal is suck Brons rod and cry about Golden State.

It’s borderline UUU.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,696
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Blazers sign Curry!
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,387
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Alright I talked myself into it. There’s a reason Boogie didn’t get a big deal. That injury is really bad, he’s never getting back to the player he was. Golden State just threw away their best way to get a quality player. I like my Celtics in this one.

GS doesn’t want Boogie past this year. And if He’s a fuck off the court this coming year, they’ll ship him to Brooklyn at the deadline. This is a cant lose deal.
    He may not even be ready to play until after the break. There is plenty to lose when he's a locker room cancer. Anthony Davis told NO's front office to not bring him back. The Pelicans were better without him - swept @haie's faggy Blazers.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,654
    It’s not over for the Spurs and Kawhi. Tony Parker signs two year deal with Charlotte.

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/7/6/17539302/brandon-ingram-kawhi-leonard-lakers-lebron-james

Interesting Laker article focusing on Brandon Ingram. I hadn’t really thought about Lebron playing more in the post more which makes the moves they’ve made make more sense. Makes a strong case for the Lakers not trading for Kawhi unless they’re giving up very little.
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/7/6/17539302/brandon-ingram-kawhi-leonard-lakers-lebron-james

Interesting Laker article focusing on Brandon Ingram. I hadn’t really thought about Lebron playing more in the post more which makes the moves they’ve made make more sense. Makes a strong case for the Lakers not trading for Kawhi unless they’re giving up very little.

It sounds good, but I'm pretty sure Ingram isn't very good.

I'm coming around on the Lakers, but I would send Ingram for Leonard in a second. Kuzma too.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

I love good basketball

That must be why you love LeBron so much.
    I don’t find guys that dominate the ball for full possessions like LBJ or Westbrook particularly entertaining
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I love good basketball

That must be why you love LeBron so much.
    I don’t find guys that dominate the ball for full possessions like LBJ or Westbrook particularly entertaining
    Those are the two and Curry are the most entertaining players in the league. I like 40-50 point games.

Every half court set the Bulls ran was to Jordan.