Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ALL METAL NIT FINAL #1 Iron Maiden vs. #4 Motorhead

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #4 Motorhead (A)
    DeepSeaZ said:

I still can’t figure out why you turds think Maiden is better than Tool.

Democracy enables reh-tards. I voted against Tool the entire way.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    #4 Motorhead (A)
    When does the voting end?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #4 Motorhead (A)
    Swaye said:

When does the voting end?

Winner announced Monday.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #4 Motorhead (A)
    #1 horse in he BOTB (Stones) fell apart the Final 4. But my top metal pony is on the verge of victory. Red Army of Alts standing by if needed.
    Founders Club
    #4 Motorhead (A)

#1 horse in he BOTB (Stones) fell apart the Final 4. But my top metal pony is on the verge of victory. Red Army of Alts standing by if needed.

Between your alts and my alts this shit is over. Two contests down, many more to go. What's after rap?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #4 Motorhead (A)
    Swaye said:

Between your alts and my alts this shit is over. Two contests down, many more to go. What's after rap?
    I have no alts. Sad. Feel like I need to apply for one but haven't figured out what my alt shtick would be.

@dnc rap is next, of course. After that champ is crowned, I think we'll have just enough off-season to do one more. Planning on country and @Tequilla has offered to help me with the seedings.

Future idears...

- 80's & 90's alt and indie rock NIT- i.e., all the big groups that didn't make it into the Rock BOTB.

- All funk, soul, R&B from 50s to present. #1 seeds to James Brown, Otis, Prince, and not sure on the 4th.

- 60's to 80's Classic Rock NIT. Jethro Tull, Journey, Boston, Cheap Trick, Yes, Deep Purple. Styx really belonged in the NIT (hi @Dennis_DeYoung ) BUT political considerations....maybe they can be the first group to play in 2 tournaments.

Swaye's Wigwam
    #4 Motorhead (A)
    Swaye said:

Finally picked Motorhead. King of Kings pushed it over the top for me. I've been listening to it on repeat this week and it's just too fitting.

Plus, my vote doesn't matter at this point.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #4 Motorhead (A)

Swaye said:

Finally picked Motorhead. King of Kings pushed it over the top for me. I've been listening to it on repeat this week and it's just too fitting.

Plus, my vote doesn't matter at this point.

Founders Club
    #4 Motorhead (A)

Swaye said:

I have no alts. Sad. Feel like I need to apply for one but haven't figured out what my alt shtick would be.

@dnc rap is next, of course. After that champ is crowned, I think we'll have just enough off-season to do one more. Planning on country and @Tequilla has offered to help me with the seedings.

Future idears...

- 80's & 90's alt and indie rock NIT- i.e., all the big groups that didn't make it into the Rock BOTB.

- All funk, soul, R&B from 50s to present. #1 seeds to James Brown, Otis, Prince, and not sure on the 4th.

- 60's to 80's Classic Rock NIT. Jethro Tull, Journey, Boston, Cheap Trick, Yes, Deep Purple. Styx really belonged in the NIT (hi @Dennis_DeYoung ) BUT political considerations....maybe they can be the first group to play in 2 tournaments.

I'd like to be on the vetting the seeding extended team for cuntry.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #4 Motorhead (A)
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Future idears...

I'd like to be on the vetting the seeding extended team for cuntry.

• JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,055
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    #4 Motorhead (A)

Game. Over.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #4 Motorhead (A)
    11-8? This is too close for comfort.
    Founders Club
    #4 Motorhead (A)

Nobody beats Motorhead. Nobody.
    Founders Club
    #4 Motorhead (A)

Swaye said:

Nobody beats Motorhead. Nobody.

That's nails.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    #4 Motorhead (A)

I should have voted the other way just for suspense.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    #4 Motorhead (A)
    HHH says Motörhead
    Founders Club
    #4 Motorhead (A)
    Hail to the Champs.

Swaye's Wigwam