Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Posts: 5,859
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    FMFYFE Strausser is a fucking fag
    bananasnblondespat_hmSonnyShackelfordWeakarmCobraHuskyClaws
  • BasemanBaseman Posts: 5,611
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    If Norgaard works hard, it wouldn't shock me if five years from now when we look back, he ends up being the best lineman UW signed in this class.
    backthepackAlCzervikWeakarmCobraToddTurnerLIVES
  • skinnedskinned Posts: 75
    100 Awesomes 25 Up Votes 10 Comments First Anniversary
    I don’t know shit about analyzing film, so TBS’ing for me is basically just me looking at pictures of these guys to see how big their muscles are. And there is an inevitable point in this journey where the rabbit hole leads to the WAGs social media. It’s kinda like TBS’ing, though less erotic with just the right amount of creepiness/inappropriateness (and probably KB’s whole fucking strategy). Anyway - Cole has done well for himself. SHEESH!!!!
    RubberfistExtraChrisBNorwegianHusky
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Posts: 677
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes 500 Comments
    skinned said:

I don’t know shit about analyzing film, so TBS’ing for me is basically just me looking at pictures of these guys to see how big their muscles are. And there is an inevitable point in this journey where the rabbit hole leads to the WAGs social media. It’s kinda like TBS’ing, though less erotic with just the right amount of creepiness/inappropriateness (and probably KB’s whole fucking strategy). Anyway - Cole has done well for himself. SHEESH!!!!

And you didn't post the pix? Why even poast if you won't deliver the goods you asshat? Disappointed in you.
    ExtraChrisBNorwegianHusky