Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Big things happening at Oregon

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
No one gave a fuck about the Vegas Bowl, not the team, not the fans. HTH. No one showed up to play. No one wanted to see faggot Freeman give a motivational speech while his fat ass sat on the bench. No one wanted to see the debut of Knight's discount aisle head coach. Only ultra quooks changed previously scheduled plans to watch that shit. HTFH.

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    In fairness (you know me, Mr. In Fairness), the Huskies played in a shit bowel recently in which players "WTF"'ed the whole thing.

But yeah,
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,572
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    It's a pretty retarded excuse but about the only time it actually rings true is the las Vegas bowl.

81 percent of the time it's a shitty pac team with a fired coach that just wants the season to be over vs a super jacked up Boise State.

Totally worthless and I'm glad they changed it

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

In fairness (you know me, Mr. In Fairness), the Huskies played in a shit bowel recently in which players "WTF"'ed the whole thing.

But yeah,

Great get off your high horse what about the Crusades Obama bullshit comment there creep