Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fuck, we've been doing it wrong

https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Article/Dont-judge-Mario-Cristobal-by-shortcomings-at-FIU-119530776/

We aren't supposed to judge CristoBallz for his shortcomings at FIU.

TL;DR, He was put in an impossible situation and just needed more time to get his reads down.

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    The quooking won't stop until they actually see a Cristobal led team in action.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018
    After watching the game plan against Boise state made me think that big Willy was actually a decent coach......let that sink in
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The quooking won't stop until they actually see a Cristobal led team in action.

You mean like Boise State? ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eL35MHub68
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

After watching the game plan against Boise state made me think that big Willy was actually a decent coach......let that sink in

No one gave a fuck about the Vegas Bowl, not the team, not the fans. HTH. No one showed up to play. No one wanted to see faggot Freeman give a motivational speech while his fat ass sat on the bench. No one wanted to see the debut of Knight's discount aisle head coach. Only ultra quooks changed previously scheduled plans to watch that shit. HTFH.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Mediocre pac team in the vegas bowl vs the pumped up g5 team is a shitshow every year

Half the time it's a team with a fired coach too
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

pac team in the vegas bowl vs the pumped up g5 team is a shitshow every year

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

pac team in the vegas bowl vs the pumped up g5 team is a shitshow every year

I think we had a sweet game against boise when erickson was fired. Of course they let him coach I think and we got blown the fuck out in the no one wants to be here bowl.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Don’t judge Willingham’s departure from Notre Dame. He was fired because of Notre Dame’s racism. We’re getting a great coach who took Stanford the the Rose Bowl. Stanford!!!!!!

Ty actually won multiple Rose Bowls at Stanford
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

No one gave a fuck about the Vegas Bowl, not the team, not the fans. HTH. No one showed up to play. No one wanted to see faggot Freeman give a motivational speech while his fat ass sat on the bench. No one wanted to see the debut of Knight's discount aisle head coach. Only ultra quooks changed previously scheduled plans to watch that shit. HTFH.
    Sounds like duck excuse making and that you couldn't afford to make the trip to Vegas.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bold move making excuses for CMB before he's coached a game.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    The 20-26 conference record in six years is concerning even though he won the conference one year. Those programs that operate at a loss have to schedule three or four losses a year just to stay above water so I don't care about overall record.

A program with no money, no facilities, and under NCAA sanctions is a pretty shitty place to be a head coach. Maybe 20-26 was miraculous there or maybe it was just 20-26.

We all just have to LIPO.