Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting trend

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Alexis said:

uzi said:

With all the bitching and moaning, I just assumed our recruiting was trending down.

Fuck you. Straight up.

All we want is good fucking players you moron. Is that weird? Did I wake up in some world where player talent doesn't fucking matter?

You want to compete for P12 Championships and Playoff births? Guess what you fucking idiot? We need better players.

FUCKING WATER IS FUCKING WET YOU STUPID FUCKSTICK.

Christ almighty. SEA sports are so fucking pussified that just being like 'we want good players rather than mediocre ones' creates a fucking YEARS long debate.

HOW ABOUT THIS YOU STUPID SACK OF SHIT: WE JUST ALL ROOT FOR US TO GET THE BEST FUCKING PLAYERS POSSIBLE?!?!

This whole thing is like 'must win games'... 'Is Auburn a 'must win' game?' NO/YES/NO...

WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT?!?! DO YOU WANT TO WIN?

YEAH ME TOO.

That's how I feel about recruiting.

FUCK THIS FUCKING PUSSIFIED FIRST FUCKING LOSER MENTALITY. FUCK YOU.

You faggots were arguing recruiting didn't matter when we were recruiting 5th best in the conference.

RECRUITING FUCKING MATTERS. In predictive models it's 33% of the variance of why teams are good.

HOLY SHIT!!! YOU KNOW WHAT? I WANT GOOD...

COACHING
    DEVELOPMENT
    PLAY-CALLING
    TRAINING STAFF
    FACILITIES
    MEDICAL STAFF
    CULTURE
    STADIUM ATMOSPHERE

AND

WAIT FOR IT...

PLAYERS!!!!!!

FUCKING HOLY SHIT!!!! NO WAY?!?!
    Did Dennis Chin his own poast? Is that legal?

Abuse of mod powers, water is wet
    Trump’s America bitches.
    U white now?
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Of course UW should recruit talented players and of course the UW is unlikely to win a national championship unless recruiting gets to a more consistent level of excellence. It's possible to think that and think the meltdowns are overblown. They're not necessarily conflicting ideas.

Getting ready to receive my punishment from DDY like...

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    USC is in a class by themselves

Washington and Oregon are about equal on the recruiting front. I think they are on track to interchange the 2 and 3 spots for the foreseeable future.

UCLA would be in the Washington Oregon class, but given Chip's hatred for recruiting, I see them trending down as kids become more and more attention driven. Stanford is also trending down.

Utah is doing well, but they are far below the teams above them.

Everybody else is taking the scraps.
  • Options

Washington and Oregon are about equal on the recruiting front. I think they are on track to interchange the 2 and 3 spots for the foreseeable future.

UCLA would be in the Washington Oregon class, but given Chip's hatred for recruiting, I see them trending down as kids become more and more attention driven. Stanford is also trending down.

Disagree

UCLA gets as much talent as USC, but they just better at pissing it away than USC
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Disagree

UCLA gets as much talent as USC, but they just better at pissing it away than USC
    UCLA is SC's little brother, they don't get as much talent as SC does.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Disagree

UCLA is SC's little brother, they don't get as much talent as SC does.
    more than UW or Oregon
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

uzi said:

With all the bitching and moaning, I just assumed our recruiting was trending down.

Fuck you. Straight up.

All we want is good fucking players you moron. Is that weird? Did I wake up in some world where player talent doesn't fucking matter?

You want to compete for P12 Championships and Playoff births? Guess what you fucking idiot? We need better players.

FUCKING WATER IS FUCKING WET YOU STUPID FUCKSTICK.

Christ almighty. SEA sports are so fucking pussified that just being like 'we want good players rather than mediocre ones' creates a fucking YEARS long debate.

HOW ABOUT THIS YOU STUPID SACK OF SHIT: WE JUST ALL ROOT FOR US TO GET THE BEST FUCKING PLAYERS POSSIBLE?!?!

This whole thing is like 'must win games'... 'Is Auburn a 'must win' game?' NO/YES/NO...

WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT?!?! DO YOU WANT TO WIN?

YEAH ME TOO.

That's how I feel about recruiting.

FUCK THIS FUCKING PUSSIFIED FIRST FUCKING LOSER MENTALITY. FUCK YOU.

You faggots were arguing recruiting didn't matter when we were recruiting 5th best in the conference.

RECRUITING FUCKING MATTERS. In predictive models it's 33% of the variance of why teams are good.

HOLY SHIT!!! YOU KNOW WHAT? I WANT GOOD...

COACHING
    DEVELOPMENT
    PLAY-CALLING
    TRAINING STAFF
    FACILITIES
    MEDICAL STAFF
    CULTURE
    STADIUM ATMOSPHERE

AND

WAIT FOR IT...

PLAYERS!!!!!!

FUCKING HOLY SHIT!!!! NO WAY?!?!
    Did Dennis Chin his own poast? Is that legal?

Oh, and if you can't handle the ups and downs of recruiting.......(Obligatory)
    lolwut?
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    How 2019 is stacking up: