Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My thoughts on the class so far (long)

Comments

• Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

The ultimate realization of FS is a Lamborghini in your mom’s name while you are on public assistance living in projects that are your own personal drug empire.

I may never be able to achieve on that level, but I do aspire to have a car worth more than my house. And I think I can get there.

Also: it’s not a stereotype. FS life is real.

I'd drive through the projects to get to our RB house and always liked the BMWs and the guy getting out with a rack of dry cleaning headed into a shack. Gotta have your priorities
    Life is about priorities and principles and if you are FS and not doing things like this you've sold out.
    My wife is kind of FS. She could have done just fine with a Toyota Highlander, but had to have an Acura MDX mommy ride for god knows why.
    Earl Thomas FS or Section14aFS or DDYFS?

Not enough uses for that acronym, IMO
    I love you man (not homo).
    I love you man (in a homo way.....the only way)
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I have nothing but the highest standards for uw winning but am content with mid conference recruiting results! Just coach the lads up!

The one roaddawg point that never made much sense to me.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

I have nothing but the highest standards for uw winning but am content with mid conference recruiting results! Just coach the lads up!

There is a ceiling with those guys. U need to recruit at high level to win it all.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think we should recruit some of these French guys to play running back. Everyone KNOWS you don't need to coach running backs. FAST STRATEGY!!!!1
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I think we should recruit some of these French guys to play running back. Everyone KNOWS you don't need to coach running backs. FAST STRATEGY!!!!1

@NorwegianHusky

THOUGHTS?!?!?!?!1
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I don’t mind stupid posts that are idiotic and troll-y, but at least be funny.
    I'm being completely serious, Dennis! We are missing a HUGE pool of fast strategy recruits in Africa. So what if they've never played? Just sign them up and let them rip it brah! Instant supply of Heisman winners! Surprised no one has thought of it yet!!!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

There is a ceiling with those guys. U need to recruit at high level to win it all.
    You're not an awful poster but completely unremarkable. Stick to mimicking other points.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm being completely serious, Dennis! We are missing a HUGE pool of fast strategy recruits in Africa. So what if they've never played? Just sign them up and let them rip it brah! Instant supply of Heisman winners! Surprised no one has thought of it yet!!!
    I would appreciate this if it was actually funny, but since it's not... That's not even what I said. I said being a good runner is mostly talent. Athleticism is part of that, but it's not the only thing. Jomon Dotson is athletic, but a shitty RB.

Gaskin is a decent athlete, but he doesn't have elite speed or size. However he is a really instinctive and agile runner, and he's tough. He would've suceeded here with any coach. My whole point is we need a coach who can recruit players with that kind of talent.

If you think we can just luck into another Gaskin, or luck into underrated local recruits every year, and thus recruiting doesn't matter... Then you're even dumber than you pretend to be when you're "trolling".
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Such fag, J.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A lot of salty teen boy stalkers in this thread.

There is no coming back from saying you don't need to coach running backs. No way. Possibly the dumbest thing ever written on this bored.

Let's sign up USAIN BOLT!!!!1
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Boobs taps out and J subs in. Need to hit our mental illness quota I guess.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Boobs is one of the most knowledgeable football posters on this site.

He gets it.

And if we're gonna make fun of mental illness after what happened to the WSU QB, I am OUT. Not classy.
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Boobs was funny in spurts and not unintelligent, just extremely autistic. J is short bus
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BaldwinIV said:

Boobs was funny in spurts and not unintelligent, just extremely autistic. J is short bus

Thank you for proving my point for me. You like to do that.

It's almost as if the posters that came here for teenage boys share something in common....
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2018
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Tucson has a pretty high influx of African folks. There is even an area near Cholla high called Little Africa. Sean Elliot grew up in that neighborhood.

Anyways I coached at a big school in the city and we got two African kids. One ran like a deer and looked like a statue. His physique was unreal. I thought I could get something out of him so I threw a football at him during practice one day and it looked like a retarded tyrannosaurus rex was trying to wave a swarm of bees off of him. No dice there.

The other told me that he was glad to be in America and was so glad he no longer had to fear for his life. I asked what made him fear that and he told me he was worried his mother was going to eat him. I of course asked why he thought that and he quickly responded, "Because she ate my little brother." He wasn't much help to the team either.

I coached some adult Germans when I lived over there and they are just soft. Americans are just such rough and barbaric people. No one has the culture to bring up humans that are killers on a football field like we do.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

You're not an awful poster but completely unremarkable. Stick to mimicking other points.
    Sounds like you care
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Gladstone said:

Boobs is one of the most knowledgeable football posters on this site.

He gets it.

And if we're gonna make fun of mental illness after what happened to the WSU QB, I am OUT. Not classy.
    Who?.gif