Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

El o el

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
A little women who got 14,000 votes in a primary sure has a few of you scared shitless.

That is all.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,704
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This isn't funny

At all
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

This isn't funny

At all

That's the joke.

Fuck off

When you want to end the argument, you could just tell me to fuck off or call me a cunt or something.

Garbage thread as usual.

Because it's calling you out for the dumbfuck you are.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

A little women who got 14,000 votes in a primary sure has a few of you scared shitless.

That is all.

My big concern stems from comments coming from the Mexican presidential candidate and people like Seattle City Council members. Lots of people see the danger in their rhetoric, but many people don't. That concerns/frightens me.

2001400ex said:

That is all.

My big concern stems from comments coming from the Mexican presidential candidate and people like Seattle City Council members. Lots of people see the danger in their rhetoric, but many people don't. That concerns/frightens me.
    That's why we have a representative Democratic election process.

Funny how you are scared about words on Mexican president and Seattle council. But are completely fine with words Trump uses. Like threatening Harley with taxes and other comments counterintuitive to a free market.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

That is all.

Rich from the guy who started HH
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

That is all.

Rich from the guy who started HH
    TDJFHS
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

That is all.

That's why we have a representative Democratic election process.

Funny how you are scared about words on Mexican president and Seattle council. But are completely fine with words Trump uses. Like threatening Harley with taxes and other comments counterintuitive to a free market.
    @DerekJohnson since you are back from fishing. Was curious your thoughts on this.