Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gonna be liiiiiitt

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,378
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I loled at Trey Songz.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

There’s a Netflix series about Snoop’s youth football league.

It’s pretty shit overall, but in the first episode it shows them taking the kids to Seattle for a game. They have a scene where they go to a game at Husky Stadium and all the kids get on the field for the pregame. Ross and Gardenhire come over and they talk about how those 2 were on the first ever Snoop youth football team.

The one take I got out of that is that it’s a good sign that Pete is trying to leverage that Ross-Snoop relationship into long term recruiting relationships

Nonsense! Pete only wants try hard white guys! Church school! This isn't the WAC!!!!11
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

It’s pretty shit overall, but in the first episode it shows them taking the kids to Seattle for a game. They have a scene where they go to a game at Husky Stadium and all the kids get on the field for the pregame. Ross and Gardenhire come over and they talk about how those 2 were on the first ever Snoop youth football team.

The one take I got out of that is that it’s a good sign that Pete is trying to leverage that Ross-Snoop relationship into long term recruiting relationships

Long Beach Poly would be a nice pipeline.

p.s. I'm not above admitting I almost bought tickets to this.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Too bad Darren G had to regulate
    Get them brackets done or I'm gonna have to mount up and regulate.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

waiting for the never ending heavy metal tourney to get put out of its misery
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

Fair enough. I'm won't lie. I was stalling in hopes for @Swaye's triumphant return. He probably ded though.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

NEsnake12 said:

waiting for the never ending heavy metal tourney to get put out of its misery
    He needs mor tim. Plus one of the key participants went AWOL.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

A real extravaganza!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like he's a built for life OKG.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781