Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My thoughts on the children

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,465
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
How come none of these spoiled rotten illegal immigrant children are thanking us for the free room and board? Pouting like a little bitch because the lodgings aren't as nice as you expected is NOT a good way to get in our good graces! Not good!

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

How come none of these spoiled rotten illegal immigrant children are thanking us for the free room and board? Pouting like a little bitch because the lodgings aren't as nice as you expected is NOT a good way to get in our good graces! Not good!

I haven't heard any stories of children complaining about the accommodations. Have you?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    PurpleJ said:

Agreed. Good poont.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,465
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I haven't heard any stories of children complaining about the accommodations. Have you?
    It's all over the news. If you actually cared about the children, you would know about this.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

It's all over the news. If you actually cared about the children, you would know about this.
    I don't watch the news.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I don't watch the news.
    Yet you post all of its bullshit all the time? Makes fucking sense!
    Makes sense? HONDO SENSE!!
    Is the only place to get news on TV?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Yeah but still
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Since Derek is away fishing. Why couldn’t 30 Rock have been located in Annapolis?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Since Derek is away fishing. Why couldn’t 30 Rock have been located in Annapolis?
    If the leftists were serious about takeover, they'd dispatch well-endowed females to seduce conservative males.

Scarborough used to be halfway normal until Mika roped him in to groupthink with her tittays and blowjobs.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

If the leftists were serious about takeover, they'd dispatch well-endowed females to seduce conservative males.

Scarborough used to be halfway normal until Mika roped him in to groupthink with her tittays and blowjobs.

Pics?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,776
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Pics?
    Google image search "Polish boobs".

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Pics?
    Google image search "Polish boobs".

Whilst there, stop to enjoy Ines Cudna for a while.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2018
    My thoughts on the children align with George Carlin's.

https://youtu.be/u-ryuJDTpEc