Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We "are getting killed on the trail" - UO vs UW commitment analysis

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

DB: Jeremiah Criddell (4*, 76), Mykael Wright (4*, 95) and Marques Caldwell (3* 694) vs Kamren Fabiculanan (4*, 243)
    Criddell is rated higher but I think Wright is the bigger catch here, he tests very well whereas Criddell does not. I'd take either of them. Caldwell doesn't seem that impressive but UT is trying to make a run to keep him home so who knows? Fabiculanaananana is the next Jimmy Lake special. Oregon gets the big edge here but does anyone really think their DB class is going to look better in 2023? Not as long as the GOAT is on the UW sidelines.
    Advantage: Oregon

Speaking of Quook site, take a look at this gem (it is in regards to Cameron Williams):

DMV duck - Jun 26, 7:49 PM

Yeah Jimmy Lake has been getting his ass kicked on the trail lately. The confidence level with him has to be really low right now. I'm sure Eklund and lil Kim already have the insider piece written up about how they didn't really want him.

Kevin is right this is basically about trying to keep him away from usc.

Resident HH Quooks, true?!?

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

I'm still trying to translate that fucking wall of text into Swahili on my flip phone

I want a complete rewrite taking the Caldwell decommitment into account.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    I hate these kind of write ups. In a 25 man class the most you will ever get are 10 kids that produce. Some will be highly rated and some will be kids you were pissed at the coaches for even recruiting.

UW is doing a good job recruiting and developing. It's not elite by any stretch and won't be until they start beating some elite teams, which they have done none of since Peterman took over.

Oregon is in a reset from the ground up. It's a complete LIPO.

Anything outside of that is a waste of time.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2018
    Mosster47 said:

I hate these kind of write ups. In a 25 man class the most you will ever get are 10 kids that produce. Some will be highly rated and some will be kids you were pissed at the coaches for even recruiting.

UW is doing a good job recruiting and developing. It's not elite by any stretch and won't be until they start beating some elite teams, which they have done none of since Peterman took over.

sooner Herbert Oregon gets his studies under this point he will soon get it.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Why does every Oregon commit use all caps on their commitment tweet?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited June 2018

Why does every Oregon commit use all caps on their commitment tweet?

https://youtu.be/RCfUDQ8twvI
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    Mosster47 said:

I am going to do a good deed here because your struggles are reaching such epic proportions that I'm starting to feel bad.

This is not a real post from dnc. Its a copypasta probably from educk.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

This is prob my fav gif because I like to pretend he's talking to Dennis
    I like to remember that this is the moment that he emasculated Fatters in front of his peers.