Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kennedy selling the couch

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Dude61 said:

The day after the Left attacked Mitch McConnell's wife on the street he was given an opportunity to confirm another seat on the US Supreme Court

Fascinating strategy by the Left. Let's see how it plays out for them.

Oh no Elaine Chao was heckled and called mean names! Will someone please do a welfare check on her to see how she’s doing in this time of great hardship.
    I should add that Elaine Chao is worth tens of millions of dollars.
    Pics?
    @Meek?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

#Winning

I don't know why Dems revere Obama so much. Obama was great for Obama. He was a disaster for the Democratic Party. The Tuff Blue Wall doesn't win you seats in the US Senate or House.
    Because he was well spoken.

Seriously. That's it.

What they need now is a lunch pail kinda guy.
    A real grinder with a high motor.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    edited June 2018

#Winning

I don't know why Dems revere Obama so much. Obama was great for Obama. He was a disaster for the Democratic Party. The Tuff Blue Wall doesn't win you seats in the US Senate or House.
    Because he was well spoken.

Seriously. That's it.

What they need now is a lunch pail kinda guy.
    A real grinder with a high motor.
    Joe Biden would have won had he ran. Lunch pail guy like you read about. Don’t know about high motor cuz he is getting pretty fucking old.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,251
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden sure as hell would have been more entertaining

He's as crazy as Trump. Could have seen some 7-11 action
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,705
    Just two words. Go nuclear!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I remember when the media was all over making fun of Bidens gaffes. He is child's play compared to Trump.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

Literally anyone is more entertaining than Hillary.

God damn the smugness of the democrats to run hillary still cracks me up to this day.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Is it theoretically possible for the dems to stop this? I want to know if I should look forward to them posturing like they will before caving or acting like they would stop it if they could.

If it takes 60 votes in the Senate it may require a recess apointment

I expect both parties to run hard on the issue and the new Justice to be confirmed sometime after November
    It won't take 60 votes. The senate will change the rules and we'll have a proper originalist leaning supreme court.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Dude61 said:

The day after the Left attacked Mitch McConnell's wife on the street he was given an opportunity to confirm another seat on the US Supreme Court

Fascinating strategy by the Left. Let's see how it plays out for them.

We? Are scuffling right now. In the good old days we’d have finished the job.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Literally anyone is more entertaining than Hillary.

God damn the smugness of the democrats to run hillary still cracks me up to this day.
    Have you met Joe Lieberman? He’s a GDI now. That should tell you something.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm not going to call them liberals anymore, because they aren't. I'll just call them pigs instead until a better name surfaces. The pigs severely overplayed their hand under King Obama's rule, got Trump elected, and now they'll be paying the consequences for the next several decades in the form of a more conservative leaning court. Sucks for them. Probably better for the rest of country, the craziness needs to be balanced out. We'll see.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

#Winning

Hillary killed the Democrat party. Obama fell asleep the last 4 years and pretty much did nothing except deflect what he could. And was awful at spying on his competitors.
    Blame the woman who was cheated out of her chance rather than the man who ran the party for 8 years. I will not stand for this misogyny! Mothers of recruits read these boreds!!!

Mods?????
    Where is SexismWatchPig when we need her?
    SNORK SNORK. But seriously if getting called out by SexismWatchPig isn't an accomplishment then I don't know what is.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,251
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RedRocket said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

#Winning

Hillary killed the Democrat party. Obama fell asleep the last 4 years and pretty much did nothing except deflect what he could. And was awful at spying on his competitors.
    Blame the woman who was cheated out of her chance rather than the man who ran the party for 8 years. I will not stand for this misogyny! Mothers of recruits read these boreds!!!

Mods?????
    SNORK SNORK. But seriously if getting called out by SexismWatchPig isn't an accomplishment then I don't know what is.
    That's how we found her. I tweeted about America needing to grow a pair
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

RedRocket said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

#Winning

Mods?????
    TYFYS
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    WTF is SexismWatchPig?

Axeing for a Fren
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

RedRocket said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

#Winning

Mods?????
    Sexism WatchPig was a good start. Racism WatchDog would be a good next step and I think you're more than capable.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I would TYFYS however, that just cost me 30 seconds of my life that I'll never get back.

And someone needs to send @soapbarasshair an invite for the epic handle.