Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Coach Pete, how'd that big Summer recruiting weekend go?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

I hope we sign ZERO players this year and everyone that posts on the recruiting bored dies in a mass suicide at the signing day party while being sodomized by Kim's 2 inches of fury.

Signing 0 players gives us a better a shot at not signing a bunch of shitty players so I AGREE
    It will also allow the coaches to focus on what’s really important......next year’s class, which should be special.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

I hope we sign ZERO players this year and everyone that posts on the recruiting bored dies in a mass suicide at the signing day party while being sodomized by Kim's 2 inches of fury.

Me too!
    Romar pulled that off a few years back it was the exact opposite of glorious.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DawgFader said:

PurpleJ said:

Me too!
    Romar pulled that off a few years back it was the exact opposite of glorious.
    And kept his job like four more years
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,469
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

All you fucking pencil dick whining in your fucking Dad’s basement need to take a walk for perspective, then go to a bar, get drunk, and beer goggle some some heffer bitch back to your Dad’s basement only to have her squish your nut sack and finish by twist tearing you flaccid dicks sideways for the rest of your lives.

Until the class is finished has played actual college football fucking LIPO ... most of you miserable pathetic fucks would never be happy until we signs 50 person class ... which is sorta against the rules in place

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    seems like the ball is being dropped in every manner possible
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,452
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

In fairness, Bama hasn’t offered anyone in state that we haven’t yet.

Yeah, but still.