Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just don't say they want open borders

13»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,846
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Disbanding ICE has a lot of support in California.

Disbanding California has a lot of support in the USA.
    I support an independent California. If we all agree, let’s make it happen.
    Sure. Secede. Then we'll sanction your fucking asses, as an enemy of the people of the United States. Put you in the Axis of Evil after N. Korea is removed from the list. Create one sided trade deals and enforce them militarily with a naval blockade. See what you can do about it without the military assets we're going to seize before you leave. And ban USC from the PAC 12 and NCAA participation.

Sure. Secede. Then we'll sanction your fucking asses, as an enemy of the people of the United States. Put you in the Axis of Evil after N. Korea is removed from the list. Create one sided trade deals and enforce them militarily with a naval blockade. See what you can do about it without the military assets we're going to seize before you leave. And ban USC from the PAC 12 and NCAA participation.
    You guysm Reed too many comic books.

America would be Guatemala without California and the mid-Atlantic. DKYS holmes.
    We'd still own California. We would just own them in a different way.
    Like the way Washington thinks SC "owns" them? Like owning but with a lot of respect?
    Bump.There’s a lot of support behind disbanding ICE.

Also, cloven hooved fat sows should be restricted to only strapping her feed bags on at “Christian” slop Houses. I think we can all agree on that. People that are religiously opposed to serving lieing fat cunts are protected from providing service by the recent US Supreme Court opinion. Religious conviction. She can get her oats and slop from some other retailer. Pig sooie!!!
    There’s a lot of liberal support to disband ICE. Who is that you think is fueling this media firestorm? But it’s the same retards up and down the coast that are protesting the locking up of criminals. The Dems are courting the illegal and white guilts, the same as they ever were. All the while @creepycoug sits back and laughs as He is able renegotiate his lawncare for a lower price to some El Salvadorans that hopped the wall a couple months ago.

Lowered wages and a change to third world culture is the new American Dream to the creeps and cdawgs of the world.
    My wages haven’t gone down. I live in a nice neighborhood. Sorry to hear about your sorry straits.
    #BeBest
    Mine either. But your Gods are telling us that they are. And if they are it’s because of fucktards like you that wish to raise the minimum wage and let substandard people freely across our border.
    I abhor the minimum wage. Rent control too. The laws of micro-economics are inviolable.

Your gods are telling you the laws of economics can be overcome by having US taxpayers finance a border wall. Fucktrards like you believe it. Can you please define “substandard people?” Other than cuogs in Salem, I mean.
    People who are uninvited who come here illegally and steal money, healthcare and resources from our country. And people like you who enable and support them.
    Sounds scary. Are they big and angry too with lots of tattoos?!? Let me guess: they have dark skin. Do you have a gun? A bible? Are you going to be ok?
    Not scary. Just expensive, like your Medicaid to the US taxpayer.
    My family and I are insured with a high-deductible policy coupled with an HSA. My employer provides that option. We all can see any doctor we want any time we want. We pay the deductibles from money we save and deposit in our HSA. Incredibly effective and efficient program. I’ve never been on public assistance. You???
    Yella Piss platform calls for Single Payer for anything catastrophic. HSA accounts for everything below that threshold. Pours can get assistance with monies into the HSA accounts.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

America would be Guatemala without California and the mid-Atlantic. DKYS holmes.
    Like the way Washington thinks SC "owns" them? Like owning but with a lot of respect?

Also, cloven hooved fat sows should be restricted to only strapping her feed bags on at “Christian” slop Houses. I think we can all agree on that. People that are religiously opposed to serving lieing fat cunts are protected from providing service by the recent US Supreme Court opinion. Religious conviction. She can get her oats and slop from some other retailer. Pig sooie!!!
    There’s a lot of liberal support to disband ICE. Who is that you think is fueling this media firestorm? But it’s the same retards up and down the coast that are protesting the locking up of criminals. The Dems are courting the illegal and white guilts, the same as they ever were. All the while @creepycoug sits back and laughs as He is able renegotiate his lawncare for a lower price to some El Salvadorans that hopped the wall a couple months ago.

Lowered wages and a change to third world culture is the new American Dream to the creeps and cdawgs of the world.
    My wages haven’t gone down. I live in a nice neighborhood. Sorry to hear about your sorry straits.
    #BeBest
    Mine either. But your Gods are telling us that they are. And if they are it’s because of fucktards like you that wish to raise the minimum wage and let substandard people freely across our border.
    I abhor the minimum wage. Rent control too. The laws of micro-economics are inviolable.

Your gods are telling you the laws of economics can be overcome by having US taxpayers finance a border wall. Fucktrards like you believe it. Can you please define “substandard people?” Other than cuogs in Salem, I mean.
    People who are uninvited who come here illegally and steal money, healthcare and resources from our country. And people like you who enable and support them.
    Sounds scary. Are they big and angry too with lots of tattoos?!? Let me guess: they have dark skin. Do you have a gun? A bible? Are you going to be ok?
    My family and I are insured with a high-deductible policy coupled with an HSA. My employer provides that option. We all can see any doctor we want any time we want. We pay the deductibles from money we save and deposit in our HSA. Incredibly effective and efficient program. I’ve never been on public assistance. You???
    Yella Piss platform calls for Single Payer for anything catastrophic. HSA accounts for everything below that threshold. Pours can get assistance with monies into the HSA accounts.
    Great idea. It promotes price incentives into the equation for health care consumers. We are all economizers and will react accordingly. Federal government would limit its exposure solely to catastrophic events. CBO score on the proposal, pronto!

For your ultimate salvo, How do you solve the Medicare crisis? We can’t pay for Cadillac health care initiatives for people at end of life can we? Cut off care?!?!
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

#BeBest

Great idea. It promotes price incentives into the equation for health care consumers. We are all economizers and will react accordingly. Federal government would limit its exposure solely to catastrophic events. CBO score on the proposal, pronto!

For your ultimate salvo, How do you solve the Medicare crisis? We can’t pay for Cadillac health care initiatives for people at end of life can we? Cut off care?!?!
    I like death panels in this one.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

#BeBest

Single payer isn't needed for anything. Government control leads to bureaucratic inefficiencies, cost increases and/or shortages. A better solution would be to make HSA's and catastrophic insurance plans universally accessible, both with complete portability, and to encourage participation via tax exemptions and tax credits (carrot side) coupled with real accountability (the stick side). Less nanny state, more freedom, choice and competition, with greater personal responsibility, all good things in my opinion.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

#BeBest

Single payer isn't needed for anything. Government control leads to bureaucratic inefficiencies, cost increases and/or shortages. A better solution would be to make HSA's and catastrophic insurance plans universally accessible, both with complete portability, and to encourage participation via tax exemptions and tax credits (carrot side) coupled with real accountability (the stick side). Less nanny state, more freedom, choice and competition, with greater personal responsibility, all good things in my opinion.
    Too rational.