Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official BALLZDEEP memorial FUCK KB and his fucking moobs thread

13»

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Gaskin seems to doing pretty well...

DIAFF

Great point you fucking retard. Fucking hell what is wrong with you morons?

Yeah, because we have a great RB who has insane natural ability, not being able to recruit is excused.

What the fuck is wrong with you you fucking dumb shit? Is it that hard to not put all your food in a blender?

Can your feeble fucking mind comprehend that not everything should be mixed together during evaluation?

God, why is everyone here such a fucking monkey?

Listen slow you fucking mong:

He. Cannot. Recruit.

He should be fired.

You don’t understand college football man. Go hang out on Hawksblog or whatever.

In college you don’t draft players.

Him and Paopao are both bullshit recruiters.

Fuck KB.

The syphilis is winning.

Im sure Gaskin's success has nothing to do with the coaching. Nothing.

Youre a fucking retard.
    Mark Helfrich fan heard from.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

DIAFF

Yeah, because we have a great RB who has insane natural ability, not being able to recruit is excused.

What the fuck is wrong with you you fucking dumb shit? Is it that hard to not put all your food in a blender?

Can your feeble fucking mind comprehend that not everything should be mixed together during evaluation?

He. Cannot. Recruit.

He should be fired.

You don’t understand college football man. Go hang out on Hawksblog or whatever.

Fuck KB.

The syphilis is winning.

Youre a fucking retard.
    Yeah, because the reason Georgia always has good RBs is because their RB coach is better at telling their RBs to get a few more yards before they fall down.

They just had two RBs drafted in the 1st and 2nd round in the same draft, and guess what? They were both 5-star recruits.

Georgia consistently gets 4 and 5-star RBs, often two or more in the same class, which is why their running game has been great even when their O-line was average.

But no, we'll be fine with just Dick Newton, because Bonerbra can tell him "do that again but get more yards this time". That should solve it.

Except Bonerbra will soon be too busy to do that, because he'll most likely soon be occupied with bitter divorce proceedings because he can't keep it in his pants.
    You’re not Georgia. Not even close. You’re not even Michigan St yet. You used the weakest D1 schedule in history in the weakest P5 conference to get a playoff berth. You then got boatraced in your next try in a NY6 bowl game. You haven’t beaten a good team in 3 years.
    Your signature win during this great run is fucking Colorado.

Wake the fuck up.
    HR, YK
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

DIAFF

He. Cannot. Recruit.

He should be fired.

Fuck KB.

The syphilis is winning.

Youre a fucking retard.
    Yeah, because the reason Georgia always has good RBs is because their RB coach is better at telling their RBs to get a few more yards before they fall down.

They just had two RBs drafted in the 1st and 2nd round in the same draft, and guess what? They were both 5-star recruits.

Georgia consistently gets 4 and 5-star RBs, often two or more in the same class, which is why their running game has been great even when their O-line was average.

But no, we'll be fine with just Dick Newton, because Bonerbra can tell him "do that again but get more yards this time". That should solve it.

Except Bonerbra will soon be too busy to do that, because he'll most likely soon be occupied with bitter divorce proceedings because he can't keep it in his pants.
    You’re not Georgia. Not even close. You’re not even Michigan St yet. You used the weakest D1 schedule in history in the weakest P5 conference to get a playoff berth. You then got boatraced in your next try in a NY6 bowl game. You haven’t beaten a good team in 3 years.

Wake the fuck up.
    Did you turn off the UW vs Pedo State game at half-time. Didn't know a 7 point loss was getting boat raced. UW's best win was against #8 Stanford in 2016. Pac-12 is stronger than the Pac-10 was and is stronger than the early years after conference realignment when Oregon and Stanford were winning the conference every year. UW is way better, WSU is way better, Utah is way better, Colorado is better even though they still suck, Cal is better, UCLA is better than the Neuheisal era. Most of the teams in this conference are better than they were 5-10 years ago. Conference bowl record one season doesn't mean shit. It's all circumstantial. Some teams were going through coaching changes. UW played a more talented team with Saquon Barkley. USC played Ohio State in Helton's second season and Helton can't hold Urban Meyer's jock and Ohio State is rolling as a program and have even more talent than USC. Stanford and TCU were pretty evenly matched and that game could have gone either way. Oregon and WSU are the teams that really embarrassed the conference and should have easily won their games.

You were down 35-14 in the 4th against Penn St. and the Cougs beat Stanford by almost 30 that next week on the Farm in 2016. Your signature road win during this run is against Utah.
    Think about this - the Cuogs best win ever is basically our Stanford game in ‘16. lol
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

DIAFF

He. Cannot. Recruit.

He should be fired.

Fuck KB.

The syphilis is winning.

Youre a fucking retard.

Wake the fuck up.
    pat pat little buddy
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

DIAFF

He. Cannot. Recruit.

He should be fired.

Fuck KB.

The syphilis is winning.

Youre a fucking retard.

Wake the fuck up.
    Did you turn off the UW vs Pedo State game at half-time. Didn't know a 7 point loss was getting boat raced. UW's best win was against #8 Stanford in 2016. Pac-12 is stronger than the Pac-10 was and is stronger than the early years after conference realignment when Oregon and Stanford were winning the conference every year. UW is way better, WSU is way better, Utah is way better, Colorado is better even though they still suck, Cal is better, UCLA is better than the Neuheisal era. Most of the teams in this conference are better than they were 5-10 years ago. Conference bowl record one season doesn't mean shit. It's all circumstantial. Some teams were going through coaching changes. UW played a more talented team with Saquon Barkley. USC played Ohio State in Helton's second season and Helton can't hold Urban Meyer's jock and Ohio State is rolling as a program and have even more talent than USC. Stanford and TCU were pretty evenly matched and that game could have gone either way. Oregon and WSU are the teams that really embarrassed the conference and should have easily won their games.
    Quit making excuses for this shit fucking conference.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I semi get the frustration, but isn't this the results only matter board? We can blast KB all we want as RB coach and recruiting coordinator, but all he's done on the field is produce the highest ranked class in the internet age and developed Coleman/Gaskin.

Can't pick and choose the nature vs. nurture argument, it all evens out. He's responsible for production on game day.

I see you didn't get the memo that RB coaches don't do any actual coaching and should be judged solely based on how a bunch of recruiting fags feel about their signings in June.
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Boner popper developed Coleman pretty well and Salvin Achmed looked pretty good as a frosh.

Dennis on the rag per usual. He should ban himself IMO and take his faggy recruiting bored with him.

For someone who hates the recruiting bored, you sure do like to lurk and see what's new and what we're all talking about so that you can chime in and remind everyone how much you hate the recruiting bored. I think deep down you want to stay involved but like a middle schooler you have to act cooler than the nerds.

Son, we live in a world that has recruiting, and those recruits have to be stalked by men with keyboards. Who's gonna do it? You? You, @PurpleJ ? @Dennis_DeYoung, @CokeGreaterThanPepsi, @Neighbor2972, and myself have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Coach Pete and you curse the rankings. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that stalking teenagers, while tragic, probably saved poasters who can't keep up with it all. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves fandom! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on this bored. You need me on this bored. We use words like "fluid hips", "fast twitch", "beautiful". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent stalking teenagers. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very knowledge that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and stalk a kid. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
    Christ. Why do people always like to prove my point for me?
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Boner popper developed Coleman pretty well and Salvin Achmed looked pretty good as a frosh.

Dennis on the rag per usual. He should ban himself IMO and take his faggy recruiting bored with him.

For someone who hates the recruiting bored, you sure do like to lurk and see what's new and what we're all talking about so that you can chime in and remind everyone how much you hate the recruiting bored. I think deep down you want to stay involved but like a middle schooler you have to act cooler than the nerds.

Son, we live in a world that has recruiting, and those recruits have to be stalked by men with keyboards. Who's gonna do it? You? You, @PurpleJ ? @Dennis_DeYoung, @CokeGreaterThanPepsi, @Neighbor2972, and myself have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Coach Pete and you curse the rankings. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that stalking teenagers, while tragic, probably saved poasters who can't keep up with it all. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves fandom! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on this bored. You need me on this bored. We use words like "fluid hips", "fast twitch", "beautiful". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent stalking teenagers. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very knowledge that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard, and stalk a kid. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
    Why are you surprised? My handle is literally Doog shit. You figure it out.
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

the only 'point' you've coherently made on here or elsewhere is how much of a blathering autist retard you are

a retard on a high horse lmfao
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BaldwinIV said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

the only 'point' you've coherently made on here or elsewhere is how much of a blathering autist retard you are

a retard on a high horse lmfao
    You seem angry.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

DIAFF

He. Cannot. Recruit.

He should be fired.

Fuck KB.

The syphilis is winning.

Youre a fucking retard.
    Dude Gaskin's been a baller since day one. I don't credit Lake's coaching for Sidney Jones being a beast since he balled out from day one and I don't credit KB for Gaskin. They get eval points for those two, not coaching points. But Gaskin wasn't a tough eval, everyone knew he'd be good.
    what

jones didn't ball out from day 1

rewatch 2014 EWU game, his nickname on here was "toast"
    Okay not literally day 1 but he was a beast within his first month as a frosh. Lake gets some credit but Sid was mostly just way underranked.

PurpleJ said:

I shed a tear for this level of greatness.

Thank you for the appreciation. I felt this poast was some of my best work in my short time here.

PurpleJ said:

I shed a tear for this level of greatness.
    Also, I think it's super fucking sweet that you're representing @Swaye while he is on his trip. You're a good friend. And I mean that with sincerity, not trying to trigger anyone.