Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One of the better pieces from this week on immigration

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,644
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Trump's fear to immigrants

Just don't call them fucking liars

Illegal immigrants have been an issue at least since Bill Clinton was against them. Oh and that amnesty thing in the 80's

And Obama keeping kids in cages

BUT TRUMP

Fuck off

Who cares about Trump. I've told you I liked him 20 times. That's enuff. Defending another man who isn't your father that zealously is effeminate. Stop it.

It wasn't an issue under Bill either, so fuck Bill too. Everyone does this shit to pander to people who think we're being "invaded", which is fucking stupid.

Clean it up a big at the border and do better at vetting the really bad folks. No argument there.

Freaking out about the "Mexicans are coming! The Mexicans are coming!" is just not manly. They've been coming for forever and I thank them for their services.

I'd also like to get some of them on the men's US National team. GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Mexicans are here. 20-40 million. Now the rest of south and central America want to be here too. HTH
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's the completely insane fact that democrats refuse to even acknowledge that unchecked illegal immigration is a problem that needs to be worked on that drives people nuts.

Sure, disagreement over how to solve it is one thing.

But pretending there is no problem at all, fighting against enforcing the current laws, and calling everyone else racist is the most retarded possible angle ever.

And it's going to lose them another election.

I'd say the only real problem on which it is worth basing an election is that of safety ... are extremists using our border countries to gain entry, etc.? That is a concern, but then again, we're growing them now and they're already here. But still, less is certainly moar in that context. Sure, deal with MS13 or whatever the fuck it's called. No sane person would dispute that as a legitimate national interest issue.

The jobs and culture and all that shit? That is what is re-fucking-tarded. Getting hysterical every time an "illegal" rapes or murders or steals? Dumb. As if we don't have those issues in ready abundance in a capitalist and pluralistic society, and as if immigration is contributing to it in some material way.

One exception to the foregoing, of course, is all those secret federal agencies out there handing out free cash and healthcare and other cool bennies and shit to illegals AND NATIVES WHO HAVE DROPPED OUT OF THE WORKFORCElined up a mile down the road. That bothers me a lot. Our own veterans aren't taken care of so well damnit!

Jesus. I wonder if in the history of the world there has ever been an empire so economically and geo-politically successful that was at the same time as full of stupid people as is the United States. Social media has been great for that. I've been able to confirm prior suspicions of how stupid many of the people I've known most of my life really are.

Sad. Just really sad.
    Creep, obviously like many us here, you and your spawn are winners from both liberal immigration (legal and otherwise) and the globalized economy. But you are not immune from it's its aeffects; it cost you a lot of money, unless, you're some kind of brilliant, pretend tax attorney.

We have record low labor force participation rates in this country for thems with low skillz and low edumacation.

There are many causes for this besides high levels of law care professionals coming to America - e.g., automation, manufacturing going overseas, welfare state encouraging idle poverty, etc - BUT there is plenty of evidence which suggests that high levels of low skilled immigration has driven down wages in construction, food processing (meat packing is good example), hospitality, etc. Yes, we get the economic benefit of lower prices in these sectors of the economy, but it's not like it was back in the day's of Bill the Butcher when the Irish Hordes were taking the Native's jerbs. Back then a man had to work or starve. Now when he drops out of the labor force, you as a tax payer pick up the tab. Just saying...
    First of all, Engrish preeze in any thread about immigration and US "culture". You're welcome.

Second, planning for losers. That's how this country was built.

NOT!

Sad it's come to this. Sad that the losers in a competitive free market are driving policy. Really sad, actually. I actually remember when the winners wrote the rules of the gayme.

Populism. You will all rue the day.
    Jesus - I have a shitty, pretend sales jerb, Senior Ricardo. I don't have tim to do both and then proof read my poasts here at HH.

For the first 150 years give or take, there weren't no such thing as wealth transfer payments. HTH.
    Look. Laff all you want. Lives are being effected, oK???????? Axe Sledog. He has that shit dialed in.

IOW, for the first 150 years, losers lost ... completely ... and winners won.

That's the system I'm going with when I assume power.
    Creep, I respeck your rightful place as a philosopher king, but sometimes I wonder if we should revoke your membership in the higher level history discussion bored. When you say this country wasn't built on "planning" that's just wrong, wrong, wrong. How do you think federal guvmint paid the bills prior to 1913?

My brother, we could barely get a message from Dubuque to Texarcana in less than a month before 1913. Nobody planned shit, at least not very well, and there was a lot less to plan. And still, doing so didn't make it right. And, still, tariffs are one thing - protecting losers who want to lose is an entirely different animal.

It effects culture! We lose our edge when we go Euro-soft by protecting our least abled. Whatever some federal bureaucrat did on imports a bazillion years ago doesn't mean diddly. It didn't stop us from importing Chineze to build the RR did it? No.

Aspire to be a Spartan man. Thinking like an Athenean is not manly. It's just not manly.
    Actually only took a spit sec to get the message through by telegraph, but still....

There very much was "planning" to try and help the poor white guy earlier in the history of our great republic. The Republic Party was founded on 2 principles: (1) tariffs to help grow domestic industry - i.e., mor factory jerbs - and (2) keeping cheap (i.e., free) labor out of the territories. This was known as the "Free Soil" movement.
    Yes, 1813. But there weren't that many of them, and I'm guessing, just guessing, there wasn't a receiving telegram station in Texarcana!

But still ...

Free Soil ... never heard of it. Free anything is unAmerican. Work for it I say.

Bottom line, fuck 'em if they can't get it together. If they won't work or can't, take 'em off the dole and maybe they'll immigrate somewheres else.

I don't really care what becomes of them. At. All.
    Homestead Act of 1862. Look it up. Giving away free land was very American. I rest my case.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's the completely insane fact that democrats refuse to even acknowledge that unchecked illegal immigration is a problem that needs to be worked on that drives people nuts.

But pretending there is no problem at all, fighting against enforcing the current laws, and calling everyone else racist is the most retarded possible angle ever.

I'd say the only real problem on which it is worth basing an election is that of safety ... are extremists using our border countries to gain entry, etc.? That is a concern, but then again, we're growing them now and they're already here. But still, less is certainly moar in that context. Sure, deal with MS13 or whatever the fuck it's called. No sane person would dispute that as a legitimate national interest issue.

The jobs and culture and all that shit? That is what is re-fucking-tarded. Getting hysterical every time an "illegal" rapes or murders or steals? Dumb. As if we don't have those issues in ready abundance in a capitalist and pluralistic society, and as if immigration is contributing to it in some material way.

One exception to the foregoing, of course, is all those secret federal agencies out there handing out free cash and healthcare and other cool bennies and shit to illegals AND NATIVES WHO HAVE DROPPED OUT OF THE WORKFORCElined up a mile down the road. That bothers me a lot. Our own veterans aren't taken care of so well damnit!

Jesus. I wonder if in the history of the world there has ever been an empire so economically and geo-politically successful that was at the same time as full of stupid people as is the United States. Social media has been great for that. I've been able to confirm prior suspicions of how stupid many of the people I've known most of my life really are.

Sad. Just really sad.
    Creep, obviously like many us here, you and your spawn are winners from both liberal immigration (legal and otherwise) and the globalized economy. But you are not immune from it's its aeffects; it cost you a lot of money, unless, you're some kind of brilliant, pretend tax attorney.

We have record low labor force participation rates in this country for thems with low skillz and low edumacation.

There are many causes for this besides high levels of law care professionals coming to America - e.g., automation, manufacturing going overseas, welfare state encouraging idle poverty, etc - BUT there is plenty of evidence which suggests that high levels of low skilled immigration has driven down wages in construction, food processing (meat packing is good example), hospitality, etc. Yes, we get the economic benefit of lower prices in these sectors of the economy, but it's not like it was back in the day's of Bill the Butcher when the Irish Hordes were taking the Native's jerbs. Back then a man had to work or starve. Now when he drops out of the labor force, you as a tax payer pick up the tab. Just saying...
    First of all, Engrish preeze in any thread about immigration and US "culture". You're welcome.

NOT!

Sad it's come to this. Sad that the losers in a competitive free market are driving policy. Really sad, actually. I actually remember when the winners wrote the rules of the gayme.

Jesus - I have a shitty, pretend sales jerb, Senior Ricardo. I don't have tim to do both and then proof read my poasts here at HH.

For the first 150 years give or take, there weren't no such thing as wealth transfer payments. HTH.
    Look. Laff all you want. Lives are being effected, oK???????? Axe Sledog. He has that shit dialed in.

Creep, I respeck your rightful place as a philosopher king, but sometimes I wonder if we should revoke your membership in the higher level history discussion bored. When you say this country wasn't built on "planning" that's just wrong, wrong, wrong. How do you think federal guvmint paid the bills prior to 1913?

My brother, we could barely get a message from Dubuque to Texarcana in less than a month before 1913. Nobody planned shit, at least not very well, and there was a lot less to plan. And still, doing so didn't make it right. And, still, tariffs are one thing - protecting losers who want to lose is an entirely different animal.

It effects culture! We lose our edge when we go Euro-soft by protecting our least abled. Whatever some federal bureaucrat did on imports a bazillion years ago doesn't mean diddly. It didn't stop us from importing Chineze to build the RR did it? No.

Aspire to be a Spartan man. Thinking like an Athenean is not manly. It's just not manly.
    Actually only took a spit sec to get the message through by telegraph, but still....

There very much was "planning" to try and help the poor white guy earlier in the history of our great republic. The Republic Party was founded on 2 principles: (1) tariffs to help grow domestic industry - i.e., mor factory jerbs - and (2) keeping cheap (i.e., free) labor out of the territories. This was known as the "Free Soil" movement.
    Yes, 1813. But there weren't that many of them, and I'm guessing, just guessing, there wasn't a receiving telegram station in Texarcana!

But still ...

Free Soil ... never heard of it. Free anything is unAmerican. Work for it I say.

Bottom line, fuck 'em if they can't get it together. If they won't work or can't, take 'em off the dole and maybe they'll immigrate somewheres else.

I'm gonna turn you into a compassionate conservative if it harelips the governor.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,788
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Yes because ignorant people like you think what you typed is correct.
    Most Democrats pander to illegals, trannies, fags, and the habitual welfare takers more than honest and hard working working and middle class folks. Keep struggling.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

I'm gonna turn you into a compassionate conservative if it harelips the governor.
    I go back to my baseline principle: Everyone whose line goes back three or more generations here who are still "struggling" should not breed and, if over 40, should really just end it in the most painful way possible.

If we're going to build a mega state, and we should, we need to start the sorting now. Instead of obsessing about hungry people sneaking in we should be discouraging the further expression of loser gene pools hat are already here. Free compulsory education and easy access to the world's best college educations for the last 100+ years, and you are still pore and unaccomplished? Yeah, your genes suck ass. It's over. Give up.

My grandfather had to settle for a second grade education and came here with absolutley nada, and among his grand and great grand children are Ivy League and Ivy equivalent graduatels, two docs, a pretend and a real lawyer, an actuary, an engineer/CFO, a Goldman I-banker and a tenured maff professor at MIT.

Collectively, we would like to say to the sledog generation (and my in-laws and their stupid relations): fuck you and get to work. Our lawns aren't going to cut themselves.

Ariba ariba!!!

We are a heartless group, we like our own and we are never leaving bitch. Too late.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Most Democrats pander to illegals, trannies, fags, and the habitual welfare takers more than honest and hard working working and middle class folks. Keep struggling.
    I know that's what the news reports and what you believe. And I am not a fan of sanctuary cities and some other things like that.

That being said, Democrats are on the side of unions and trying (tho failing) at making medical insurance more affordable for the middle class. Rather than Republicans siding with big business and the wealthy.

Not to mention that it's just humane to be accepting to the LGBT crowd. But keep being a homophobe, that's working well for you so far.
  • Options

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

Homestead Act of 1862. Look it up. Giving away free land was very American. I rest my case.
    Something from the 20th century preeze? We were still dragging our knuckles in the 1800s. Nothing any politician from that time is at all chintresting to me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

I go back to my baseline principle: Everyone whose line goes back three or more generations here who are still "struggling" should not breed and, if over 40, should really just end it in the most painful way possible.

If we're going to build a mega state, and we should, we need to start the sorting now. Instead of obsessing about hungry people sneaking in we should be discouraging the further expression of loser gene pools hat are already here. Free compulsory education and easy access to the world's best college educations for the last 100+ years, and you are still pore and unaccomplished? Yeah, your genes suck ass. It's over. Give up.

My grandfather had to settle for a second grade education and came here with absolutley nada, and among his grand and great grand children are Ivy League and Ivy equivalent graduatels, two docs, a pretend and a real lawyer, an actuary, an engineer/CFO, a Goldman I-banker and a tenured maff professor at MIT.

Collectively, we would like to say to the sledog generation (and my in-laws and their stupid relations): fuck you and get to work. Our lawns aren't going to cut themselves.

Ariba ariba!!!

We are a heartless group, we like our own and we are never leaving bitch. Too late.
    Don Creepy Kewg, I believe in America. America is where I make my fortune.

More on inherited genes in a day or two when I'm at a key board.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

Something from the 20th century preeze? We were still dragging our knuckles in the 1800s. Nothing any politician from that time is at all chintresting to me.
    You can't understand the 1900s w/o understanding the 1800s. Sorry but that's the way it is.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

Ariba ariba!!!

Sounds like you all learned the joys of working for the man.

Congrats
  • Options

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

Ariba ariba!!!

Sounds like you all learned the joys of working for the man.

Congrats
    OK ASU. I'm sure you figured out a way around it. Fuck off anyway.

PS: everybody but the man works for the man. I laff at people who are self-employed who think they're free somehow. They are more obliged than those of us who work at larger organizations owned by investors. I know this because my father was one of those people. He made a lot of money, but he was as 'owned' as I am. Just by different people.
  • Options

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

You can't understand the 1900s w/o understanding the 1800s. Sorry but that's the way it is.
    Nope. Not chintrested. Ancient history, sure. Chintresting. How a bunch of white doods were managing a frontier nation? No tanks. Unchintresting.

I can understand the 1900s as much as I need to on its own merits.

Now let's go.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

Nope. Not chintrested. Ancient history, sure. Chintresting. How a bunch of white doods were managing a frontier nation? No tanks. Unchintresting.

Now let's go.
    Remember the Maine, Ricky? 1800's. That's when a bunch of honkeys freed your peoples from Spaniard tyranny.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

Now let's go.
    Remember the Maine, Ricky? 1800's. That's when a bunch of honkeys freed your peoples from Spaniard tyranny.
    My people were the Spaniards.

"Mas se perdio em Cuba." A saying that is analogous to our "It could be worse"; whatever it is that occurred, "more was lost in "Cuba."

At that time, a lot of the people in Cuba maintained dual citizenship with Spain. Much of my family did b4 the revolution. Gramps was from Las Islas Canaria; Abuela from Barcelona. Cuba was Spain's favorite colony; so we didn't really care and, as history would show, we just might have been better off with the Spaniards. What did shaking loose get us?

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

Now let's go.

Mi gente eran los españoles.
    "Mas se perdio em Cuba". Un dicho que es análogo a nuestro "Podría ser peor"; sea ​​lo que sea que haya ocurrido, "más se perdió en" Cuba ".
    En ese momento, mucha gente en Cuba mantenía la doble ciudadanía con España. Gran parte de mi familia hizo la revolución. Gramps era de Las Islas Canaria; Abuela de Barcelona. Cuba era la colonia favorita de España; así que realmente no nos importó y, como lo mostraría la historia, podríamos haber estado mejor con los españoles. ¿Qué nos dejó temblar?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,788
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I know that's what the news reports and what you believe. And I am not a fan of sanctuary cities and some other things like that.

That being said, Democrats are on the side of unions and trying (tho failing) at making medical insurance more affordable for the middle class. Rather than Republicans siding with big business and the wealthy.

Not to mention that it's just humane to be accepting to the LGBT crowd. But keep being a homophobe, that's working well for you so far.
    I don't like Republicans either. But Democrats just follow the whims of their wealthy contributors in a more dilluted way. Then they champion the fat BLM shakedown bitch and tell white men to stfu and listen.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

Now let's go.

"Mas se perdio em Cuba." A saying that is analogous to our "It could be worse"; whatever it is that occurred, "more was lost in "Cuba."

At that time, a lot of the people in Cuba maintained dual citizenship with Spain. Much of my family did b4 the revolution. Gramps was from Las Islas Canaria; Abuela from Barcelona. Cuba was Spain's favorite colony; so we didn't really care and, as history would show, we just might have been better off with the Spaniards. What did shaking loose get us?

Now we're getting somewhere, Creep. This is a fascinating counter factual- i.e., how might Cuber have turned if Los Yankuis had not brought libertad? My guess: Franco would have not allowed Ruskie missiles and Bicardi would still be making rum there.
  • Options

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

Now let's go.

Now we're getting somewhere, Creep. This is a fascinating counter factual- i.e., how might Cuber have turned if Los Yankuis had not brought libertad? My guess: Franco would have not allowed Ruskie missiles and Bicardi would still be making rum there.
    How long do you think ASU spent translating my poast?

Seems like it may be yet another attempt to be like Race & demonstrate he's down with the Hispaneeze.

Be your own man for Pete's sake. Be manly. Let Race do Race. You do you.

Sad, really. Just sad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

Now let's go.

Seems like it may be yet another attempt to be like Race & demonstrate he's down with the Hispaneeze.

Sad, really. Just sad.
    My translations are strictly to show that I'm down with all hot, 100% puro de Spaniard chicks.
  • Options

Sad. Just really sad.

NOT!

But still ...

Now let's go.

Sad, really. Just sad.
    My translations are strictly to show that I'm down with all hot, 100% puro de Spaniard chicks.
    You picked Northern European. You made yoar choice. You are with them!