Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What the living shit is wrong with you idiots?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

@backthepack Fuck you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    You graduate high school yet?
    Diaff
    Hang in there. It gets better.
    LEAVE!!!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

@backthepack Fuck you.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Diaff
    You should really pm @IrishDawg22 and get a feel for the boreds.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@backthepack Fuck you.

Diaff
    You should really pm @IrishDawg22 and get a feel for the boreds.
    I hear irishdawg too busy swimming with whales if you know what I mean
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,452
    Founders Club
    This thread started off skrong, but it just couldn’t outrun the AIDS.
  • Options

This thread started off skrong, but it just couldn’t outrun the AIDS.

Duh.........ballzdeep is back
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Just read this post. Sorry I'm late, but fuck u DDY u gimp faggot. Not all of our lives revolve/hinge upon 17 year olds. Just fuck off or calm down... For the love of God
  • Options

Just read this post. Sorry I'm late, but fuck u DDY u gimp faggot. Not all of our lives revolve/hinge upon 17 year olds. Just fuck off or calm down... For the love of God

Just when I think I am over invested in UW football then I realize I could be DDY.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@backthepack Fuck you.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
    I'm sure they taught you this in guerrilla warfare school and you just forget due to PTSD, but it isn't gorilla warfare, it is guerrilla warfare. It isn't named after gorillas, it comes from an old Spanish word guerrilla, which is the diminutive form of guerra ("war").

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baphomet said:

@backthepack Fuck you.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
    I'm sure they taught you this in guerrilla warfare school and you just forget due to PTSD, but it isn't gorilla warfare, it is guerrilla warfare. It isn't named after gorillas, it comes from an old Spanish word guerrilla, which is the diminutive form of guerra ("war").

Whoooosh
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baphomet said:

@backthepack Fuck you.

Either a whoosh or kudos to you sir.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    LeachNeedsMoreTimLeachNeedsMoreTim Member Posts: 190
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2018

I don't know if this thread is amazing or has aspergers.

Or????
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2018
    KobeStan said:

If you pay attention to recruiting rankings thats what you should do. The fans here who look at recruiting rankings are the definition of doog. Hopelessly chasing something that has nothing to do with winning and using it as an excuse.

Recruiting matters, recruiting rankings DO NOT

The fans here that discount recruiting rankings and place blind trust in the coaches ARE Doogs.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    Swaye's Wigwam

@backthepack Fuck you.

Ballz?
    No.
    Confirmed bitch.