Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Hawt NBA draft talk

dncdnc Posts: 34,884
25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award 500 Awesomes
Who do we want our Kings to take at number two? It seems like the consensus is we are taking Bagley. How do you guys feel about this? I personally think he's going to take our Kings back to the promised land. He's C Webb 2.0, now we just need to find another White Chocolate. The Kings have always been my ride or die. Sac Town 4 Life Bitches!
allpurpleallgoldbackthepackDoogles

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Posts: 4,095
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    I love Doncic, he looks like the best player in the draft and Phoenix isnt taking him. #MyKings will fuck it up though.
    backthepackDoogles
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Posts: 3,045
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Kings will somehow find a way to talk themselves into porter. Porter sits 75% of his rookie contract with injuries and signs back with bron's lakers, makes all nba 2nd team and gets his dad a 1st assistant job with luke walton
    backthepackRubberfist
  • dncdnc Posts: 34,884
    25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award 500 Awesomes

Kings will somehow find a way to talk themselves into porter. Porter sits 75% of his rookie contract with injuries and signs back with bron's lakers, makes all nba 2nd team and gets his dad a 1st assistant job with luke walton

DISAGREE! Jake Browning favorite team is too smart for that!