Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Our hero

124»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

hondo still gets triggered if you are less than effusive in your praise of Obama

Obama did such a great job that Trump got elected

For the dumbass in the room. The economy 30 months ago is just as good as the economy now. Your news source just stopped talking about labor participation rates and started touting the stock market and unemployment. So low information people get the warm and fuzzy feeling about the economy.
    See squirt - they lie like a fucking rug

Facts don't matter to you.
    ironic

Fuck off
    You could just tell me to fuck off or call me a cunt or something when you want to end the argument.
    The argument was over awhile ago. HTH.
    Exactly. Right around the time facts were posted. Then race continued to argue anyway.
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Remember the guy in the HS locker room always going on and on about pussy, and everyone laughed behind his back because everyone knew he got none?

You're that guy.

They did? Hurtful.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

This board in a nutshell.

Yesterday: Family separation is necessary. Trump is just upholding the law!
    Today: Family separation is bad. Trump is a hero for ending it!

As I said, the only consistent stance that Trumptards have is to suck off Trump. If Trump announced that he's an Oregon fan, this whole site will convert to a Duck page.

I don't give as shit about family separation today or yesterday or tomorrow and neither do you you fat fucking phony
    Avatar aside. He really does sound Fat, doesn’t He?
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Congress came out and said they won't do shit about it and you losers still blame Trump

Do you want a dictator because your party seems to want one bad. This is how Rome lost the Senate

Trump was pretty damn clear that we will close the border and build a wall before anything else. He is sticking to that and you know as well as I do that the voters agree

The democrats will get killed by their base if they compromise and killed by the voters this fall for doing nothing - there is a reason Obama pretended to be tuff on the border after all

Yet Trump is stupid? I don't fucking think so. You got played like a bitch

Trump said Mexico will pay for the Wall. Now he says he’ll shutdown the government in September if he doesn’t get $25 billion from US taxpayers.

Yes trump is stupid. And a fucking pussy. Let trump run on his zero tolerance policy. It’s worked so well for him this week that he unilaterally surrendered.
    He is running on it you moron. Zero tolerance remains. The kids now get to sit in jail with their parents thanks to the democrats

Nice party
    Good. Let him defend supporting immoral policies and then surrendering like a giant fucking pussy.
    He didn't surrender

Are you stupid?
    Surrendered. Caved. Folded.
    Trump retreats in the face of a huge defeat.
    He can’t defend the indefensible.
    You can?
    Trump has no option to retreat on this front you fucking idiot. He just criticized Merkel in front of the entire world for her stupid immigration policy. He won the election based on this issue. Retreat and surrender is not an option.
    They think that now that kids can rot in jail with their parents they won something

That's how stupid they are
    It's not stupidity...this was never about the kids.

Trump caving is more important to them than the children. The stupidity comes from thinking he actually caved. This was a negotiation, plain and simple. Trump went hard one way then walked it back in, but still got what he wanted. All he wanted was for the US to enforce border security. Walking back to allow children and parents to share the same jail cell achieved that purpose. If he started out with them being jailed together he would have had to concede more.

Trump wanted to sell an item for $10. To do that he started at $15. Had he started at $10, he probably would have had to sell it for $8. Yes, he played congress and the used the public outcry of separation as a pawn. Trump can claim that he issued an executive order keeping families together and he got his border enforcement. And yes, congress knows that they got played, so both sides are in damage control trying to spin it.
    What is it like living in a world where everything Trump does is on purpose and part of his master plan?
    He could be getting lucky so far...I don't know, and I don't care. From what I see, he's getting results.

Lower taxes

Great investment returns

Low unemployment

Higher labor participation rate

Stronger border security

Trump has hit on more campaign promises thus far, than most presidents do in four years.

These are all sure fire platforms to run a reelection on. What do the Dems have to offer? You have guys like Bill Maher begging for a recession, because they know that's the only thing that will get Trump out of office.
    Funny how stock market returns, lower unemployment, higher labor participation, etc. only became factors 18 months ago.
    Gee what happened?

Results matter again
    photo 5363DC66-FB2C-4F1B-8DD3-B2BE3FCD8DB8_zps6rxktwtp.png
    @hondo gets it.

Unfortunately He’s spreading the “it” to every thread now.

Congress came out and said they won't do shit about it and you losers still blame Trump

Do you want a dictator because your party seems to want one bad. This is how Rome lost the Senate

Trump was pretty damn clear that we will close the border and build a wall before anything else. He is sticking to that and you know as well as I do that the voters agree

The democrats will get killed by their base if they compromise and killed by the voters this fall for doing nothing - there is a reason Obama pretended to be tuff on the border after all

Yet Trump is stupid? I don't fucking think so. You got played like a bitch

Trump said Mexico will pay for the Wall. Now he says he’ll shutdown the government in September if he doesn’t get $25 billion from US taxpayers.

Yes trump is stupid. And a fucking pussy. Let trump run on his zero tolerance policy. It’s worked so well for him this week that he unilaterally surrendered.
    He is running on it you moron. Zero tolerance remains. The kids now get to sit in jail with their parents thanks to the democrats

Nice party
    Good. Let him defend supporting immoral policies and then surrendering like a giant fucking pussy.
    Remember the guy in the HS locker room always going on and on about pussy, and everyone laughed behind his back because everyone knew he got none?

You're that guy.
    Give him a break. He learned his lesson.

He abandoned that “NW Bravado” long ago.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,429
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

This board in a nutshell.

Yesterday: Family separation is necessary. Trump is just upholding the law!
    Today: Family separation is bad. Trump is a hero for ending it!

As I said, the only consistent stance that Trumptards have is to suck off Trump. If Trump announced that he's an Oregon fan, this whole site will convert to a Duck page.

I don't give as shit about family separation today or yesterday or tomorrow and neither do you you fat fucking phony
    Avatar aside. He really does sound Fat, doesn’t He?
    If your every post has a photo of Fetters in it you want to be abused