Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

But its a new policy!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I haven't read anything in this thread, but it's never stopped me before.

This thread DID not deliver.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

You know who had higher standards? W did. And it didn't do shit for him

Americans love a winner and won't tolerate a loser

Trump is the General Patton of politics. Brash, offensive, not PC, a bull in a china shop. Gets results.
    Results? Zero tolerance parent-child separation is ending because trump is a fucking pussy.
    Unaccompanied minors or minors with adults that cannot prove they are the parents. The separation is to prevent abuse and child trafficking. Why do you support child trafficking?

Dude61 said:

You know who had higher standards? W did. And it didn't do shit for him

Americans love a winner and won't tolerate a loser

Trump is the General Patton of politics. Brash, offensive, not PC, a bull in a china shop. Gets results.
    Results? Zero tolerance parent-child separation is ending because trump is a fucking pussy.
    Your upset becasue Trump took away your political talking point. Again.
    People are still talking. Look at you.
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Its all about open borders and to say different makes you a lying twat

Why won't the dems act to close them?

That's what I thought

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Alexis said:

2001400ex said:

30 posts in and race is still non stop sucking Trump's dick and blaming Obama.

Defend Trump on his actions with talking about Obama or Hillary.

I'm beginning to think Race is actually a Russian troll bot. No one could actually be this stupid and delusional right?

Ummm....
    Find one delusional statement I've made and prove I was wrong.
    Why'd you automatically assume I was referring to you? I mean, I was, but why would you think so if your posts are so smart and rational?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,696
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If its not about open borders why won't the dems work to close them?

Oh because they would get killed by their base

Why can't dems be honest about open borders. Because they get killed by the voters

Not a straw man a fucking fact
    Swaye's Wigwam

Squirt said:

https://lidblog.com/immigration-attorney-blames-detention-centers-obama/?=tanya

Uh no it isn't. What will you be told to be outraged about next?

For all the grief given to progressives about their hurt feelings, I'd venture to say that you are not exactly chill about immigration or opposition to your position. In fact, one might even say--and I do say--you are outraged.

People forget that both Obama and Hillary talked a big anti illegal immigrant game back in the day. Because that is really what the majority of we the people want.

The question is not about whether to have open borders or not. No one here seriously advocates for open borders. It's a straw-man argument.

The immediate question is about HOW to enforce the the immigration laws on the books.

The broader question is about whether those immigration laws should be changed at all, but again no one is seriously in favor of open borders.

That's what I thought
    Typical Race response. "I'm right, you're wrong. Because I said so, no proof necessary. Fuck off. MAGA!"

@Squirt Piece of advice for you, don't bother spending more than 2 minutes drafting a response to Race or any of the other Trumptards on this board. They disregard facts and reason and only believe in Trump's three inch cock.
    You've been beaten more that @bathmats two abused ex wives
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Why can't dems be honest about open borders. Because they get killed by the voters

Do you equate open borders with an immigration policy that allows some legal immigration? Or an immigration policy that has zero restrictions on how many people come into the country?

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2018

Republicans ride the fence too.

But you are right that nothing will ever get done on immigration reform by congress.

The reason: Cheap Labor and Social Security

Without illegal immigration our agriculture and produce products would be much more expensive. Cheaper labor is a good thing for consumers.

The only thing keeping social security afloat is the fact that illegal immigrants pay into it and can never collect on it. Plain and simple. If illegal immigrants were able to claim their social security, the entire system would crumble. Any party that gets associated with this would be political suicide.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Squirt said:

https://lidblog.com/immigration-attorney-blames-detention-centers-obama/?=tanya

Uh no it isn't. What will you be told to be outraged about next?

For all the grief given to progressives about their hurt feelings, I'd venture to say that you are not exactly chill about immigration or opposition to your position. In fact, one might even say--and I do say--you are outraged.

People forget that both Obama and Hillary talked a big anti illegal immigrant game back in the day. Because that is really what the majority of we the people want.

The question is not about whether to have open borders or not. No one here seriously advocates for open borders. It's a straw-man argument.

The immediate question is about HOW to enforce the the immigration laws on the books.

The broader question is about whether those immigration laws should be changed at all, but again no one is seriously in favor of open borders.

That's what I thought
    Typical Race response. "I'm right, you're wrong. Because I said so, no proof necessary. Fuck off. MAGA!"

@Squirt Piece of advice for you, don't bother spending more than 2 minutes drafting a response to Race or any of the other Trumptards on this board. They disregard facts and reason and only believe in Trump's three inch cock.
    You've been beaten more that @bathmats two abused ex wives
    I've been schooling you with facts for months son. I've gotten tired of it since your only responses are to blame Obama/Hillary, spread fake news, and then proclaim victory. Congrats, I'm done engaging in discourse with you cause it's the equivalent of discussing quantum physics with a toddler.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Race forgets that Obama deported more people than his predecessors and there was a net migration out of the country during his tenure.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Squirt said:

Do you equate open borders with an immigration policy that allows some legal immigration? Or an immigration policy that has zero restrictions on how many people come into the country?

Of course there should be legal immigration.

Democrats want zero restrictions because that's racism.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

What's next to be outraged about?

Can't wait!

Obama was right just like Trump is. Remove the incentive to show up with someone's kids trying to break out border laws

I was right

Trump just announced the he changed his mind.

I guess he didn't agree with you that he was right. Or he caved to public pressure.

Either way, that makes you wrong.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

Can't wait!

Obama was right just like Trump is. Remove the incentive to show up with someone's kids trying to break out border laws

I was right

I guess he didn't agree with you that he was right. Or he caved to public pressure.

Zero tolerance remains.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Race forgets that Obama deported more people than his predecessors and there was a net migration out of the country during his tenure.
    And here we go again

Where were the protests and wall to wall coverage?

Swaye's Wigwam
    Squirt said:

Legal immigration is swallowed by the numbers of illegals. Its really the worst part of the whole open borders fraud the left is pulling
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'd happily quadruple the number of legal immigrants. Who fucking cares

No one is against that shit

Swaye's Wigwam

I'd happily quadruple the number of legal immigrants. Who fucking cares

No one is against that shit

I think it is prudent to decide who we want to let in which is what legal immigration does and what every fucking country in the world does

You think Mexico would let all those dirt farmers in at the southern border if they didn't know they were just passing through?
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Baphomet said:

Can't wait!

I was right

Zero tolerance remains.
    Moving the goalpost doesn't change the fact that you and Trump were wrong.

Republicans ride the fence too.

But you are right that nothing will ever get done on immigration reform by congress.

The reason: Cheap Labor and Social Security

Without illegal immigration our agriculture and produce products would be much more expensive. Cheaper labor is a good thing for consumers.

The only thing keeping social security afloat is the fact that illegal immigrants pay into it and can never collect on it. Plain and simple. If illegal immigrants were able to claim their social security, the entire system would crumble. Any party that gets associated with this would be political suicide.
    Finally a reasonable post by someone other than creep.

I appreciate your support.

2001400ex said:

And here we go again

Where were the protests and wall to wall coverage?

This is one of the points you raise that I kind of agree with, and kinda cringe at.

One of the most effeminate things Trump does is flash his insecurity about who does and doesn't like him. Needing to be liked is not Patton-like.

Trump is nothing like Patton because Patton didn't need frens. Trump needs adoration.

Why play into his greatest weakness? Why do you care about why people gave Obama a pass on shit that they won't give Trump? Are people duplicitous? Yes.

It's a loser point. For everyone you cite, I can cite ten points of hypocrisy on shit that a chunk of white America wanted to hang Obama for that they expertly rationalize for Troomp. People see what they want to see. Water is still whet.

What are you going to do? You're better than this.

Still sad.