Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    whuggy said:

Doogles said:

I'm not in the know with the local Seattle recruiting scene like some of you, but I have a very hard time believing Petersen wouldn't offer a kid because his dad is a psycho IF the kid has indeed earned it and is receptive to the message the program is preaching.

That would be seriously fucked up and sheepish to not give a life changing offer because of an overbearing family member.

Pete and staff should relish those opportunities.

One of the things that Coach Pete hates the most is outside distractions. One of the top causes of outside distractions is the media. Putting those two things together and Gee Scott, Sr probably gives Coach Pete nightmares. I'm sure he has had a situation similar to this in his past that he will be leaning on. In my opinion, unless Gee Scott, Jr gets a new dad this weekend, he isn't getting offered this weekend. We are already fully aware of his talent. That won't be changing at the camp today.
    If Pete hates media distractions so fucking much maybe he should have a job that's not running an enterprise whose entire point is being a fun thing for the public. He should go work for fucking doctors without borders doing actual important work that gets no fucking press instead of acting like he's doing doctors with borders work getting paid 5mil a year and acting like he's changing the fucking world.

FUCK YOU PETE. GROW UP.
    Say that to his face
    Wouldn't he be saying it to his bellybutton?
    I figured that would be after he blew him
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

whuggy said:

Doogles said:

I'm not in the know with the local Seattle recruiting scene like some of you, but I have a very hard time believing Petersen wouldn't offer a kid because his dad is a psycho IF the kid has indeed earned it and is receptive to the message the program is preaching.

That would be seriously fucked up and sheepish to not give a life changing offer because of an overbearing family member.

One of the things that Coach Pete hates the most is outside distractions. One of the top causes of outside distractions is the media. Putting those two things together and Gee Scott, Sr probably gives Coach Pete nightmares. I'm sure he has had a situation similar to this in his past that he will be leaning on. In my opinion, unless Gee Scott, Jr gets a new dad this weekend, he isn't getting offered this weekend. We are already fully aware of his talent. That won't be changing at the camp today.
    If Pete hates media distractions so fucking much maybe he should have a job that's not running an enterprise whose entire point is being a fun thing for the public. He should go work for fucking doctors without borders doing actual important work that gets no fucking press instead of acting like he's doing doctors with borders work getting paid 5mil a year and acting like he's changing the fucking world.

FUCK YOU PETE. GROW UP.
    Say that to his face
    Wouldn't it have been cool if you went all the way?!?!?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Sources said:

whuggy said:

Doogles said:

FUCK YOU PETE. GROW UP.
    Say that to his face
    Wouldn't it have been cool if you went all the way?!?!?
    @DerekJohnson stalin true?
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    Gee is amazing and I can't wait to see him in the purple and gold.
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited June 2018
    Gonna do big things for East Carolina
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

It’s two weeks post rising stars and we still haven’t offered the best in state players from that camp outside of Tuputala.

it will just mean that much more when they do.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    Man, ignorance is bliss. Otherwise I'll have to up my blood pressure meds to deal with these up and downs.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It’s two weeks post rising stars and we still haven’t offered the best in state players from that camp outside of Tuputala.

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230

tracy taking shots at pete?

I truly wonder what the hell Pete's thinking?

He's not that clueless ... that frustrating fucker.
  • justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150

100% a shot at Petersen. No doubt.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Thanks @[redacted]
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Thanks @[redacted]

• SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

So, Brayden Lenius/Dickey survived the “extreme vetting” of the OKG process... but Gee Scott Jr we need more tim on!!!

Great point Pete you fucking loser.

Don't the experiences with Dickey, Hale, and Gardenhire (all from Pete's first class at the UW, when he needed to be more flexible with his OKG standards) shed some light on why Pete is waiting to offer Gee Scott Jr. until after his junior season?