Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Standard For UW Football

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    whuggy said:

Way way too much of the word "natty" in this conversation. All the talk of Stanford but sounds to me like folks got fucking Oregon lingo in their head. If you cant post without using Duck dialect go fuck yourself.

You have a more serious problem than natty lingo. You're subservient to USC. You'll never be top dog approaching the league from such an effeminate angle.
  • Options

Idk wtf is wrong with all ya. I don’t look up to furd, but they did win more games in the last 8 years than any other pac-12 school. Give them credit that they deserve, the did win those game. UW did go all flaccid at STDU and Furd last year.

WTF is wrong with you. Just because some shit school has a run doesn't mean they own the fucking pole position.

You guys are such fucking morons you don't realize that Florida and Tennessee RAN the fucking SEC from 93-05. You think Bama gave a fuck about that? They poached Saban from the Dolphins because they sucked and knew they had to get back on top. Bama also sucked in the 80s. HTH

It's not about who has been good in the past whatever years, it's about how your program thinks of itself and what the program is.

Stanford's program is 'we have been really good for 10 years and no one shows up to our games'.
    Clearly the meds are not dialed-in today.

Where did I mention them owning anything? I just don’t understand what is the point in shitting on them when all they have done is win. UW is about to go in its run, but if we? don’t bring a natty it won’t mean shit anyways.
    ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS WIN!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!?!?!

Stanford historically fucking sucks. Their '06 team was worse than our '08 team. Jesus fucking Christ.

You guys have let this shit get in so deep it hurts for you to even realize what we are.
    I am talking about the last decade.
    I am still not sure wtf u r arguing about, but no where in my statement did I insinuate UW can’t be great program.

Before peterman got UW, UW perception has been a once a great program that was ruined by mediocre administration and terrible coaching.
    WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING MORON???

WE ARE A GREAT PROGRAM FOR REAL. STANFORD IS A BUNCH OF CRAP. LOOK AT ALL TIME RECORDS.

Fuck man.

This is like saying 'oh, man, Bama should give Tennessee the respect they deserve'. FUCK TENNESSEE. AND FUCK STANFORD. STANFORD IS FUCKING OLE MISS.
    I didn’t live through the glory days of the program. I lived through the shit years of ty, and sark. Peterman is the first time I am seeing a head coach that seems to know wtf he is doing, still don’t trust him until he get us a ring
    SO WAKE THE FUCK UP THEN YOU PIECE OF MONKEY SHIT. We aren't fucking kowtowing to Stanford.

We won 2 under DJ and won another under Owens. Stanford's wet dream is to have our history.

Disagree. Stanford owns your doog asses. Also we've been over this before. You 'won' nothing. You were given half a natty that you had to share with another team you never had to play. That shit don't fly anymore in the modern era.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

whuggy said:

Way way too much of the word "natty" in this conversation. All the talk of Stanford but sounds to me like folks got fucking Oregon lingo in their head. If you cant post without using Duck dialect go fuck yourself.

What? When did ducks have claim to any natty?
    Cmon man. Where you been? Fucking natty is Duck bullshit rap. Some of our most prolific posters using that word is both embarrassing and nauseating.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Idk wtf is wrong with all ya. I don’t look up to furd, but they did win more games in the last 8 years than any other pac-12 school. Give them credit that they deserve, the did win those game. UW did go all flaccid at STDU and Furd last year.

WTF is wrong with you. Just because some shit school has a run doesn't mean they own the fucking pole position.

You guys are such fucking morons you don't realize that Florida and Tennessee RAN the fucking SEC from 93-05. You think Bama gave a fuck about that? They poached Saban from the Dolphins because they sucked and knew they had to get back on top. Bama also sucked in the 80s. HTH

It's not about who has been good in the past whatever years, it's about how your program thinks of itself and what the program is.

Stanford's program is 'we have been really good for 10 years and no one shows up to our games'.
    Clearly the meds are not dialed-in today.

Where did I mention them owning anything? I just don’t understand what is the point in shitting on them when all they have done is win. UW is about to go in its run, but if we? don’t bring a natty it won’t mean shit anyways.
    ALL THEY HAVE DONE IS WIN!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID!?!?!

Stanford historically fucking sucks. Their '06 team was worse than our '08 team. Jesus fucking Christ.

You guys have let this shit get in so deep it hurts for you to even realize what we are.
    I am talking about the last decade.
    I am still not sure wtf u r arguing about, but no where in my statement did I insinuate UW can’t be great program.

Before peterman got UW, UW perception has been a once a great program that was ruined by mediocre administration and terrible coaching.
    WHO GIVES A FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING MORON???

WE ARE A GREAT PROGRAM FOR REAL. STANFORD IS A BUNCH OF CRAP. LOOK AT ALL TIME RECORDS.

Fuck man.

This is like saying 'oh, man, Bama should give Tennessee the respect they deserve'. FUCK TENNESSEE. AND FUCK STANFORD. STANFORD IS FUCKING OLE MISS.
    I didn’t live through the glory days of the program. I lived through the shit years of ty, and sark. Peterman is the first time I am seeing a head coach that seems to know wtf he is doing, still don’t trust him until he get us a ring
    SO WAKE THE FUCK UP THEN YOU PIECE OF MONKEY SHIT. We aren't fucking kowtowing to Stanford.

We won 2 under DJ and won another under Owens. Stanford's wet dream is to have our history.

Disagree. Stanford owns your doog asses. Also we've been over this before. You 'won' nothing. You were given half a natty that you had to share with another team you never had to play. That shit don't fly anymore in the modern era.
    https://youtu.be/v_quKmJckeI
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,265
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I thought the standard was to beat Oregon ?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    whlinder said:

I thought the standard was to beat Oregon ?

NEM!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

I actually agree chances are CP finishes his UW career more accomplished than DJ, but he's got a ways to go to get there.

We must keep fighting!!!

That’s the thing, he can absolutely get there. But he’s gotta fucking get after it exactly like he did last year in recruiting (but better) for the next 3-4 years, and whatever in game shit is necessary.

There is so much going right, so so much, we are so damn close. We’ll get there and it’ll be amazing when we do.
    I don't think he has to do better than last year. If we get 3-4 2018 recruiting classes, we natty, simple as that.
    I agree, But what I’m more saying is if we had simply just gotten Jeremiah Martin that class would have been even better, we can totally do better than that class because we nearly did last year. And the classes coming up the next few years are really well suited for us.

If we can just get like one or two more pieces on top of a class like that last year we are golden.
    I get it and I want an elite BUCK too. I think we can natty without one though. We don't need a perfect roster. Upgrading the QB position (which is an understatement) combined with upgrading the recruiting stars at WR and the DL should be enough. I'd be thrilled to upgrade BUCK too but I don't think it's necessary given how we'll we've done addressing every other weakness.

The 2020 and 2021 in state classes will be really chinteresting.
    You would get pretty far with a decent QB, might even win a playoff game and get the chance to play for your first real title ever, but still it wouldn't be enough. Quooks understand this. Bama barely got it done last year with a bad ass freshman that came off the bench and totally killed it. And Clemson barely got it done against Bama with another great QB. You'll need an SEC defense to go along with your Heisman QB, as well as your best offensive line in history to even have a ghost of a chance. Oh yeah, you'd need to stay healthy the whole season too. None of this is easy.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2018

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

I actually agree chances are CP finishes his UW career more accomplished than DJ, but he's got a ways to go to get there.

We must keep fighting!!!

That’s the thing, he can absolutely get there. But he’s gotta fucking get after it exactly like he did last year in recruiting (but better) for the next 3-4 years, and whatever in game shit is necessary.

There is so much going right, so so much, we are so damn close. We’ll get there and it’ll be amazing when we do.
    I don't think he has to do better than last year. If we get 3-4 2018 recruiting classes, we natty, simple as that.
    I agree, But what I’m more saying is if we had simply just gotten Jeremiah Martin that class would have been even better, we can totally do better than that class because we nearly did last year. And the classes coming up the next few years are really well suited for us.

If we can just get like one or two more pieces on top of a class like that last year we are golden.
    I get it and I want an elite BUCK too. I think we can natty without one though. We don't need a perfect roster. Upgrading the QB position (which is an understatement) combined with upgrading the recruiting stars at WR and the DL should be enough. I'd be thrilled to upgrade BUCK too but I don't think it's necessary given how we'll we've done addressing every other weakness.

You would get pretty far with a decent QB, might even win a playoff game and get the chance to play for your first real title ever, but still it wouldn't be enough. Quooks understand this. Bama barely got it done last year with a bad ass freshman that came off the bench and totally killed it. And Clemson barely got it done against Bama with another great QB. You'll need an SEC defense to go along with your Heisman QB, as well as your best offensive line in history to even have a ghost of a chance. Oh yeah, you'd need to stay healthy the whole season too. None of this is easy.
    We already have an SEC defense. And we don't need our best OL in history, gtfo with that. We've had national championship OLs.

Your point about health is solid.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

We must keep fighting!!!

Pretty damn spot on post. Getting back to the original topic though, since it is highly unlikely we ever recruit at the blue bood level our shot comes if we are somewhere in the 10-15 range with a Heisman level QB difference maker. You boys already proved the model with Mariota although ultimately it only got you to the end. Bama, Clemson, OSU, FSU, Texas, SC are always going to get the top athletes. The difference for both of us has to come at head coach and QB. Shit even after the 91NC(none of this retarded natty shit), SC out recruited us just like always.
  • Options
    dnc said:

And the two "dawgs" who just chinned/upvoted a post that says how we could get a shot at our "first real title ever" need to wear grellow the rest of their lives. Fucking shameful.

Don't be so stupid. I been following the Dawgs about 30 years before you were even floating around in one of your two dads testicles. The Duck has it right. And we don't have an SEC Bama level defense. That's just ridiculous doogin.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    whuggy said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

We must keep fighting!!!

Pretty damn spot on post. Getting back to the original topic though, since it is highly unlikely we ever recruit at the blue bood level our shot comes if we are somewhere in the 10-15 range with a Heisman level QB difference maker. You boys already proved the model with Mariota although ultimately it only got you to the end. Bama, Clemson, OSU, FSU, Texas, SC are always going to get the top athletes. The difference for both of us has to come at head coach and QB. Shit even after the 91NC(none of this retarded natty shit), SC out recruited us just like always.
    God - fuck you. Did you see that video? JFC.

'we will never ever never ever recruit at a blue blood level and I include Clemson in blue bloods even though Clemson is a Tier II and we have a historically better record than them and every Clemson fan thinks of themselves as Tier II, but because it makes my pee pee hurt to have standards, I'll act like we suck because I'm a fucking dawgman Seattle fan fuckhead'.

Hang yourself.

This is the fucking post we need to kill.

What a fucking fag. Go root for Clemson you stupid piece of shit. lol @ FUCKING CLEMSON being better than us. lololololol

FUCK YOU.
  • Options

whuggy said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

We must keep fighting!!!

'we will never ever never ever recruit at a blue blood level and I include Clemson in blue bloods even though Clemson is a Tier II and we have a historically better record than them and every Clemson fan thinks of themselves as Tier II, but because it makes my pee pee hurt to have standards, I'll act like we suck because I'm a fucking dawgman Seattle fan fuckhead'.

Hang yourself.
    Live in the now. It clears up tunnel vision.
  • Options
    whuggy said:

whuggy said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

We must keep fighting!!!

Hang yourself.
    Live in the now. It clears up tunnel vision.
    Good point you dumb piece of shit. Okay. You should live in fucking 0-12. Oh wait. You were a non-Doog, Sark hater, right? Wait...

fuck off.
  • Options

whuggy said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

We must keep fighting!!!

Hang yourself.

This is the fucking post we need to kill.

What a fucking fag. Go root for Clemson you stupid piece of shit. lol @ FUCKING CLEMSON being better than us. lololololol

FUCK YOU.
    Let me get this straight. Since we are historically better than Clemson we should NOW recruit better than them. Sure.

Makes great sense. Go sleep it off.