Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A few things to consider from a seasoned poster

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Petersen was far more successful at Boise State than we were here during that time.

Boise almost beat Ty.

Petersen's improvements don't always show up on the scoreboard right away but he is doing it the right way

I can't say for sure that he is the right coach for us but I also can't say he isn't

We don't have a JC transfer credit thing to recruit JC thugs

Oregon has Nike

Arizona is serious about football

Don James first Rose Bowl was in an 8 team conference. We have 12 now and 2 divisions and it's hard

Scholarship reductions due to sanctions have had an effect far more long lasting than anyone thought

The upper campus is correct to be more concerned about academis. This is the flag ship university of a football state.

A Husky scholarship offer is an honor. Its not something to be taken lightly or thrown around carelessly

We don't want guys who are more interested in playing X Box in a plush locker room

USC respects us and it is an honor to have them steal our highest ranked recruits

We fucking OWN the Cuogs!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!

Washington has never been the type of team to beat a Bama. Can't expect to win against cheaters like that.

Built for Life is something that makes me proud to be a Husky Fan

When Browning threw the Pick 6 against Bama I turned to my neighbor's wife in bed with me and said, Thank God we have Chris Petersen who won't recruit a fucking QB to beat out this piece of shit so we get four years of his lame ass

If we can win 8 or 9 games a year its a lot better than we did under Gilby and Ty. How many of you want to go back to that?

Building a program is not microwave popcorn. Rick got a quick trip to the Rose Bowl but at what cost? Victory and Ruins anyone?

Its easy to sit behind a computer screen and act like an expert but how many of you are even high school football coaches at the highest level in a football state?

If you have a problem with this I'm a 6 foot 5 250 pound former Army Ranger and you don't want any of this

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    USC really respects us man.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dennis may be taking liberties with "doog" but jesus talk about taking liberties with "seasoned"
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mic drop bitches!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sounds like you got your talking points memo.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Legit husky rant. DDY could borrow some of the brevity.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Back to the Tug you go!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Back to the Tug you go!
    I thought it was funny.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People on the west coast and alums of pac 12 schools just don't care as much. Too much else to spend their time on, only in it for the academis, etc.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Petersen was far more successful at Boise State than we were here during that time.

Boise almost beat Ty.

Petersen's improvements don't always show up on the scoreboard right away but he is doing it the right way

I can't say for sure that he is the right coach for us but I also can't say he isn't

Oregon has Nike

Don James first Rose Bowl was in an 8 team conference. We have 12 now and 2 divisions and it's hard

Scholarship reductions due to sanctions have had an effect far more long lasting than anyone thought

The upper campus is correct to be more concerned about academis. This is the flag ship university of a football state.

A Husky scholarship offer is an honor. Its not something to be taken lightly or thrown around carelessly

We don't want guys who are more interested in playing X Box in a plush locker room

USC respects us and it is an honor to have them steal our highest ranked recruits

Washington has never been the type of team to beat a Bama. Can't expect to win against cheaters like that.

When Browning threw the Pick 6 against Bama I turned to my neighbor's wife in bed with me and said, Thank God we have Chris Petersen who won't recruit a fucking QB to beat out this piece of shit so we get four years of his lame ass

If we can win 8 or 9 games a year its a lot better than we did under Gilby and Ty. How many of you want to go back to that?

Building a program is not microwave popcorn. Rick got a quick trip to the Rose Bowl but at what cost? Victory and Ruins anyone?

Its easy to sit behind a computer screen and act like an expert but how many of you are even high school football coaches at the highest level in a football state?

If you have a problem with this I'm a 6 foot 5 250 pound former Army Ranger and you don't want any of this

Army Ranger is fake news. I know for a phact that you went to law skool!!!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Back to the Tug you go!
    I thought it was funny.
    Go on, git!
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,977
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Back to the Tug you go!
    I thought it was funny.
    Come see Hondo struggle on every bored.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

After conducting an exhaustive forensic linguistic analysis on this manifesto I can say that it is without a doubt entirely the work of Race Bannon.

how did his dick taste?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    Swaye's Wigwam

After conducting an exhaustive forensic linguistic analysis on this manifesto I can say that it is without a doubt entirely the work of Race Bannon.

how did his dick taste?
    Like chicken
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Boise almost beat Ty.

Oregon has Nike

Truly YBEE

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dennis may be taking liberties with "doog" but jesus talk about taking liberties with "seasoned"

He wasn't taking liberties; he just flat out fucked it up.

Race knows A doog WHEN he sees one; this IS why his poast is funny. THESE people actually exist.